CNH Construction Executive Urges Congress To Support Long-Term Infrastructure Funding
- CASE, Leica Geosystems Enter Partnership For Machine Control Technology. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May2014, Vol. 241 Issue 5, p10
The article discusses a strategic partnership between Case Construction Equipment Inc. and geographical measurement instrument provider Leica Geosystems AG to provide machine control technologies, and to share product development, and mentions views of Jim Hasler of CASE on the partnership.
- Planes, trains, auto mobiles. Walker, Chris // Money (14446219);Sep2002, p40
Reports on privatized infrastructure financing in Australia. Information on investment choices; Details on price caps; Characteristics of infrastructure projects.
- A market of almost unlimited potential. Sheldon, Geoff // Asian Business Review;Jun95, p46
Discusses infrastructure spending in Asia. Growth of the middle class as it relates to pressure on housing, sport and recreation facilities; Main importers of infrastructure services; Medium term outlook.
- How not to stimulate the economy. Bartlett, Bruce // Public Interest;Summer93, Issue 112, p99
Looks into the results of the curious phenomenon of the policies of ten American presidents from Bill Clinton backwards of pushing for public works-based stimulus programs even when economic recession has been over. Keynesian economics of using public works to jump-start the economy; Truman...
- STATE PROJECTS STALL. Edmonson, R. G. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);3/8/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p25
The article reports that the 2,000 foot bridge over the Colorado River gorge just below the Hoover Dam stalls due to lack of long-term federal support.
- It seems a rather good bet. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/11/95, Vol. 235 Issue 24, p62
Editorial. Comments on new concepts for financing infrastructure without further straining public coffers. Proposal for an Interstate Financial Corp.; Criticism on the plan.
- Supreme Court sought for highway fund case. // New Hampshire Business Review;4/18/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p23B
Reports on a status conference slated in Merrimack County, New Hampshire on whether a lawsuit challenging the use of state highway funds to support commuter rail projects should be sent to the state Supreme Court. Opposing views on the issue.
- Abu Dhabi spending spree set to benefit UK architects. Hopkirk, Elizabeth // Building Design;1/27/2012, Issue 1998, p1
The article reports that the executive council of Abu Dhabi approved the spending bonanza worth millions of pounds for the construction of hospitals, housing, airports, schools, metro systems and industrial zones in United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Will water projects get the money they need? Sundaramoorthy // Business News New Jersey;12/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p19
Part IV. Takes a look at the funding of water projects in New Jersey. Seminar organized by the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust; Financing program of the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection; Step-by-step process of how to apply for a loan.