CNH Construction Executive Urges Congress To Support Long-Term Infrastructure Funding
- Government to spend $7.8 billion. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;9/29/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p10
Reports on the plans of the Puerto Rican government to spend $7.8 billion for the country's infrastructure projects as revealed in the Economic Summit. Meeting objective to map out a course of action to address the country's infrastructure issues; Summary of proposed allocations by Governor...
- Structuring and funding public private partnership projects in Ireland. Gallagher, Robert; Bryce, Cathy // Accountancy Ireland;Dec1998, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p6
Describes how public private partnership (PPP) are typically structured and financed, and the interest among the financial community to fund such ventures in Ireland. PPP as a method for funding large scale public sector infrastructure projects; Financing sources; Forecast about a strong...
- Panel Sees Best Hope for Transportation on the Local Level. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/28/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33340, p3
The article offers views from members of an expert panel concerning solutions to shortfalls facing California in financing transportation infrastructure.
- Steel Workers president wants second stimulus. Bogardus, Kevin // Hill;10/30/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 128, p14
The article reports on the proposal of United Steel Workers President Leo Gerard and U.S. Steel President John Surma for President Barack Obama to allocate stimulus funds for infrastructure in the U.S.
- Top 100 Projects: Spending Breakdown. // ReNew Canada;2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p9
The article talks about the release of a white paper by the "ReNew CANADA" magazine that will present the financing details of each project included in the Top 100 list of biggest infrastructure projects in Canada.
- Innovations surface in infrastructure financing. T.K. // Concrete Products;Mar1997, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p17
Discusses innovations in infrastructure financing in the United States. Features of the Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act of 1991; Elements of innovative financing; State infrastructure banks; Deputy Federal Highway Administrator Garvey's examination of financing methods. INSETS:...
- Green bonanza emerges in Canada. Powers, Mary Buckner; Wright, Andrew G. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/08/96, Vol. 236 Issue 14, p8
Presents information on the privatization of environmental infrastructure. What some private companies offer; Who selected partnership between OMI Incorporated and Island Pacific Waterworks Limited; Comments from Pierre Lefebvre of Price Waterhouse in Toronto; Project that leaders are watching;...
- TOP 15 STRATEGIC INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS IN NORTH AMERICA. // PM Network;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p40
The article lists the top 15 strategic infrastructure projects in North America and in Asia Pacific.
- SYDNEY RECEIVES OVER $7 BILLION FOR BUSINESS EVENTS. // Spice;May2011, Issue 2, p24
The article reports on the seven billion dollar's worth of business event infrastructure received by the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Center and Star City Casino for the Barangaroo precinct.