Refinery giants circle Unipetrol
- Rotch gets 2nd shot at Unipetrol. Le&stilde;enarova, Hana // Prague Business Journal;1/28/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the acquisition of Czech Republic-based petrochemical holding company Unipetrol by Agrofert with the help of Conoco Inc. Support provided for Agrofert by Conoco in the previous bidding; Expenses to be incurred by Agrofert in acquisition of Unipetrol; Assessment of Agrofert's credit...
- Agrofert Closes Unipetrol Deal. // Chemical Week;2/27/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 8, p20
Reports on the acquisition of Czech government's stake in Unipetrol by Agrofert Holding. Percentage of stake owned by the government in Unipetrol; Agreement of Agrofert to sale Unipetrol's petroleum activities to Conoco.
- Unipetrol Purchase Unlikely to Proceed. Cage, Sam // Chemical Week;9/25/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 37, p14
Reports that Agrofert Holdings is unlikely to conclude its previously announced purchase of the Czech government's stake in Unipetrol. Likely outcome of Unipetrol's acquisition of majority of Unipetrol; Other Czech fertilizers producers; Foreign companies that competed with Agrofert for the...
- Unipetrol Sale Close To Collapse. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/26/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p16
Reports on the delayed on the sale of the majority stake of Unipetrol to Agrofert. Demand of Agrofert to change the tender conditions; Effects of the deal on the stocks of Unipetrol.
- Czech Firms Launch Bid for AliaChem. Alperowics, Natasha // Chemical Week;8/9/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 30, p16
Deals with the acquisition bid of Unipetrol company and Agrofert company on AliaChem company. Information on the company; Operations of the companies.
- Unipetrol to Split JV with Agrofert; Eyes Alpha-Olefin, Rubber Deals. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;1/24/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 4, p15
Reports on the decision of Unipetrol to break up Aliachem joint venture with Agrofert in January 2001. Sales posted by Aliachem; Subsidiaries to be divided by Agrofert and Unipetrol; Other deals entered by Unipetrol.
- Will the bubble burst? Lešenarová, Hana // Prague Business Journal;2/18/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p1
Reports the acquisition of chemical holding company Unipetrol by Agrofert in the U. S. Agreement of Agrofert with Conoco; Financial stability of Agrofert; Exemption of the government from the privatization contracts.
- Agrofert-Conoco to Acquire Unipetrol. Cage, Sam // Chemical Week;1/2/2001, Vol. 164 Issue 1, p15
Reports on the selection of Agrofert Holding company by the Czech government to acquire its stake in the government firm Unipetrol. Value of the acquisition; Other companies which offered bid to acquire Unipetrol; Reason for the government to reject the bid offered by the MOL-TVK-OMV...
- Czech Government Sells Unipetrol Stake to Agrofert. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/24/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 24, p4
Reports on the decision of the Czech Republic government to sell its controlling stake in the petrochemical company Unipetrol to Agrofert. Reasons for the decision of the government; Reaction of the stock market to the decision; Goal of the government in its decision.