Property developers shrug off weak economy eye long-term prospects
- Property developers think long term, shrug off weak economy. Gerin, Roseanne // Warsaw Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 8, pS2
Reports the long term plans of property developers despite a weak economy in Warsaw, Poland. Optimism of developers on the improvement of the economy; Enumeration of various development projects; Factors affecting the completion of building projects.
- Major projects planned or under way in las vegas. // Las Vegas Business Press;01/30/2000 Book of Lists 2000, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p75
Ranks major real estate development projects planned or underway in Las Vegas, Nevada, according to estimated total cost, as of December 1999. Includes Turnberry Place; Neonopolis; Pahrump Highway.
- NEWS BRIEFS. // National Real Estate Investor;Jun2000, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p96
Presents news briefs on the real estate industry in the United States as of June 2000. Status of construction on Jefferson at Meridian in Denver, Colorado; Features of Bey Lea Village in New Jersey; Sale of Printer's Square to Waterton Associates in Chicago, Illinois.
- Residential real estate firms. // Westchester County Business Journal;1995-1996 Book of Business, Vol. 34 Issue 52, p137
Presents an alphabetical list of residential real estate firms in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Names and addresses; 1994 sales volume; Number of homes sold in 1994.
- Homebuilder Takes Pride in Helping Make Poway a True Community. Ames, Brett // San Diego Business Journal;7/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 28, pA27
Cites the estates developed by McCullough-Ames Development in North Poway, California. Size range of the homes in Southern Hills Estate; Overview on the landscaping at Saddlebrook Estates; Details on the home designs at Heritage Pointe.
- New La Jolla Home Community Could Be the Last. Tchang, Jenny // San Diego Business Journal;7/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 28, pA27
Features the Emerald Cove La Jolla Estate developed by Techbilt in La Jolla, California. Design of the homes; Price range; Contact information.
- San Diego Builder Helps Residents Call Balboa Park 'Home' // San Diego Business Journal;7/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 28, pA31
Features the Park Laurel on the Prado residential home development by the Sixth & Laurel LLC in San Diego, California. Size range of the homes; Home designs; Citations of the community amenities.
- Ypsilanti seeks developer for blighted property. Bailey, Laura // Crain's Detroit Business;05/28/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p2
Reports the search for a development partner by the real estate developer Ypsilanti in the United States. Management of the redevelopment project of the company; Significance of a pair of grants; Utilization of other financing not covered by the grant.
- Bridging the Divide? Complementary Perspectives on Property. Guy, Simon; Henneberry, John // Urban Studies (Routledge);Jul2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p1471
In a recent paper, we argued for the need to develop an understanding of property development processes which combines a sensitivity to the economic and social framing of development strategies with a fine-grain treatment of the locally contingent responses of property actors. This is a response...