Property developers shrug off weak economy eye long-term prospects
- Property developers think long term, shrug off weak economy. Gerin, Roseanne // Warsaw Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 8, pS2
Reports the long term plans of property developers despite a weak economy in Warsaw, Poland. Optimism of developers on the improvement of the economy; Enumeration of various development projects; Factors affecting the completion of building projects.
- NEWS BRIEFS. // National Real Estate Investor;Jun2000, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p96
Presents news briefs on the real estate industry in the United States as of June 2000. Status of construction on Jefferson at Meridian in Denver, Colorado; Features of Bey Lea Village in New Jersey; Sale of Printer's Square to Waterton Associates in Chicago, Illinois.
- Residential real estate firms. // Westchester County Business Journal;1995-1996 Book of Business, Vol. 34 Issue 52, p137
Presents an alphabetical list of residential real estate firms in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Names and addresses; 1994 sales volume; Number of homes sold in 1994.
- Homebuilder Takes Pride in Helping Make Poway a True Community. Ames, Brett // San Diego Business Journal;7/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 28, pA27
Cites the estates developed by McCullough-Ames Development in North Poway, California. Size range of the homes in Southern Hills Estate; Overview on the landscaping at Saddlebrook Estates; Details on the home designs at Heritage Pointe.
- New La Jolla Home Community Could Be the Last. Tchang, Jenny // San Diego Business Journal;7/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 28, pA27
Features the Emerald Cove La Jolla Estate developed by Techbilt in La Jolla, California. Design of the homes; Price range; Contact information.
- San Diego Builder Helps Residents Call Balboa Park 'Home' // San Diego Business Journal;7/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 28, pA31
Features the Park Laurel on the Prado residential home development by the Sixth & Laurel LLC in San Diego, California. Size range of the homes; Home designs; Citations of the community amenities.
- Ypsilanti seeks developer for blighted property. Bailey, Laura // Crain's Detroit Business;05/28/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p2
Reports the search for a development partner by the real estate developer Ypsilanti in the United States. Management of the redevelopment project of the company; Significance of a pair of grants; Utilization of other financing not covered by the grant.
- Bridging the Divide? Complementary Perspectives on Property. Guy, Simon; Henneberry, John // Urban Studies (Routledge);Jul2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p1471
In a recent paper, we argued for the need to develop an understanding of property development processes which combines a sensitivity to the economic and social framing of development strategies with a fine-grain treatment of the locally contingent responses of property actors. This is a response...
- Lacking land, builders begin buying each other. McGee, Kimberley // Las Vegas Business Press;05/27/96, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p1
Reports on Las Vegas, Nevada developers' search for a way to survive in a market with shrinking land availability and growing competition. Possibility that at least five developers may be acquired before the end of 1996; Areas that are becoming more problematic; Advantage of buying another...