- BA new LCY routes. // Travel Daily;11/29/2013, p2
The article reports that British airline British Airways PLC will introduce new direct flights from London City Airport in England to Florence, Italy and Rotterdam, Netherlands effective March 30, 2014.
- BA committed to Sydney. // Travel Daily;11/4/2013, p1
The article reports that airliner British Airways has quelled Internet rumors that it will begin eliminating daily flights to Sydney, saying that it has deployed new 777 aircraft for the service.
- Czech Airlines - OK. // Travel Daily;8/11/2012, p31
The article presents a corporate profile of Czech Republic's flagship carrier, Czech Airlines Inc., which is a part of the SkyTeam Alliance and provides flights to most European capitals and major North American destinations.
- in brief. // Southern African Tourism Update;Oct/Nov2009, Issue 209, p7
This section offers news briefs on the airline industry. British Airways announced the reduction of its flights between London, England and Cape Town, South Africa beginning October 27, 2009. The South Africa Department of Transport notes the delays of airlines in taking up frequencies as...
- British Airways, Airbus. // AirGuide Online.com;9/7/2009, p1
The article reports on the delivery of the first of two A318s which are equipped with steep approach ability by British Airways PLC. It notes that the operation of the CFM56-5B9/3-powered aircraft on the carriers will be twice-daily except Sunday. The London, England-New York City service,...
- British Airways. // AirGuide Online.com;6/8/2009, p3
The article reports that British Airways PLC is ending its London and Gatwick in England to New York route. The Gatwick-New York service will be ceased from October 25, 2009.
- Win 2x BA 777 tickets. // Travel Daily;3/13/2013, p2
The article offers information on haw to win two business class tickets for the inaugural flight of the B777-300 aircraft of British Airways between London, England and Sydney, Australia.
- British Airways introduces special offer for Independence Day. // Express Travel World;8/12/2015, p1
The article reports on the special flight offer of airlines British Airways PLC from India to Great Britain and its selected destinations in Europe between September 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015 that should be booked by August 16.
- BA launches Algiers flights from Gatwick. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;1/12/2004, Issue 1700, p51
British Airways PLC (BA) has launched its Gatwick-Algiers service last week, with return fares starting at Â£382. In March 2004, BA will add four more destinations from Gatwick, England. Meanwhile, BA is hoping to be able to increase its service from Heathrow to Libya this summer. The carrier...