Pies, socks and sales
- Erratum. // British Dental Journal;5/26/2012, Vol. 212 Issue 10, p483
A correction to the article "Peter Douglas Bird" in the 2012 issue is presented, which discusses the death of John R. Davey.
- Christian right's 'faggot-free' b'fast. Evans, Rachel // Green Left Weekly;8/19/2009, Issue 807, p7
The article reports that equal love activists John Kloprogge and John Davey were sent off at a Christian right breakfast held in the Parliament House of Australia after interrupting the speech of Senator Ursula Stephens on August 13, 2009.
- Deal with your R22 or risk meltdown. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Oct2008, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the banning of the refrigerant R22 to secure the businesses of pharmaceutical companies in Europe. According to the report, the substance has been terminated under European Union (EU) legislation and has been banned in new plants. Refrigerant specialist John Davey at Hart...
- Predicting sales manager control: A comparison of control... DelVecchio, Susan K. // Journal of Applied Business Research;Fall96, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p100
Reports on a study which compares the approaches of control system and leadership by sales managers. Challenges faced by industrial sales managers; exploration of three company-level variables that relate to the control system; Methodology used.
- Short orders. Brady, Jim // Crain's Detroit Business;01/12/98, Vol. 14 Issue 2, pE-6
Presents insight on mistakes marketers make and suggestions on how to rectify them.
- Rising above commodity positioning. Karr, Ronald E. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/27/96, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p7
Examines the methods used by sales executives in the United States to sell their products. Importance of how sales executives position themselves; Discussion on the titles used by insurance sales executives; How using sales pitches focusing on products and services limit the sales executive;...
- ASME plans program on trade shows. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/22/96, Vol. 43 Issue 17, p33
Reports that the Long Island chapter of the Alliance of Sales & Marketing Executives will be sponsoring a breakfast program entitled `Maximizing Trade Show Effectiveness' at the Huntington Hilton Hotel on April 20, 1996. Featured panelists; Contact information.
- Maximize Your Sales Results. Stephens, Nancy J. // Sell!ng;Oct98, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p10
Analyzes the keys to maximizing the time of sales representatives using the Effort/Results Sales Matrix. Information on the four critical areas that consume a sales representative's time; Details on the main sales activities; Benefits of optimization in sales management. INSET: Learn from Others.
- Your people are your customers. // Northern Ontario Business;Oct94, Vol. 14 Issue 12, Keys to small business... p5
Presents a guide on how to be an effective sales executive. Empowering ones' self as a manager; Hiring of qualified people; Development of people hired to their full potential; Leadership by example.