- Functional launches. // Cabinet Maker;8/01/2003, Issue 5349, p7
Features the furniture designed by Ander Norgaard and launched by BoConcepts in Great Britain.
- BoConcept offers more outlets and products. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2006, Issue 5510, p8
The article introduces the new catalog of BoConcept, the interiors retailer in Denmark. This catalog offers more outlets and products manufactured by the company. It provides 30 percent more products such as living room, bedroom and others. The futuristic Volani and Amari are among its new...
- BoConcept extends presence. // Cabinet Maker;9/11/2009, Issue 5654, p4
The article reports on the move of furniture designer BoConcept A/S to have opened a new store in Liverpool, England. It notes the location of the store on Chapel Street within the sister tower of the Unity Building. It mentions the thoughts of BoConcept owner Elaine Cunningham regarding the...
- Bo Concept confounds. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p1
Reports on the sale of franchise operation of Denka, parent company of Bo Concept, to an international retailer in Great Britain.
- BoConcept sales up but still no UK profit. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p4
Reports on the financial performance of furniture retailer BoConcept in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Operating losses; Sales per square feet; Increase in stores.
- BoConcept UK sales at "standstill". // Cabinet Maker;12/10/2010, Issue 5717, p12
The article reports on the 57.3million pounds total sales amassed by BoConcept A/S for the six months to end October 31, 2010.
- BoConcept releases mixed results for Q3. // Cabinet Maker;3/16/2012, Issue 5779, p8
The article offers information on the financial performance of BoConcept A/S in 2011 in which it witnessed decline in quarter 3 revenue but increase in pre-tax profit.
- BoConcept posts robust annual results. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2012, Issue 5794, p14
The article reports on the 30% increase of BoConcept A/S's, the Danish global furniture chain, annual pre-tax profit to 39.6 million-Danish krone (DKK) from 30.2 million DKK in Denmark.
- Danish chain to open new UK stores. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2012, Issue 5802, p16
The article presents the results of the first quarter of the financial calendar for the year 2012 of the Danish global furniture chain BoConcept A/S.