Mystery Shopper: Hull
- About this survey. // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p22
Presents survey results on the ranking of the furniture manufacturers in the U.S. Increase of market share; Investment income.
- Environment scores over price. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p6
Highlights scores of the furniture retail market from a survey made by a mystery shopper for the second quarter of 2002. Performance categories of the survey; Average rating of the retail environment for the quarter; Score of independent retailers in terms of smartness of staff and cleanliness...
- Creditable influences. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p6
Presents the results of a survey on the factors affecting the U.K. furniture market. Impact of interest free credit on furniture trade; Details on the success of DFS; List of the most influential retailers.
- THE BIGGER PICTURE DECEMBER'S RESULTS. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/2009, Issue 5668, p10
The article presents the result of the industrial survey focusing on furniture retailers in Great Britain which revealed DFS as the leading firm in the sector and Furniture 123 and Conran being at the bottom.
- 1997 looking good to home furniture makers. Melaniphy, Margie; Christianson, Rich // Wood & Wood Products;Feb97, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p41
Reports on the findings of `Wood & Wood Products' ninth annual survey of the top residential furniture manufacturers in the United States. Prospects of the United States home furnishing industry for 1997; American Furniture Manufacturers Association's predictions for 1997 and 1998. INSETS:...
- Consumers still prepared to splash out on sofas but fewer plan to buy beds. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/27/98, Issue 5116, p4
Reports on the results of the second CM/Dorlux Beds Consumer Watch survey in Great Britain. Increase in the number of consumers planning to buy furniture during the next 12 months; Popularity of upholstery products; Decrease in the number of consumers planning to buy beds.
- How the numbers are compiled. // Furniture/Today;8/20/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 48, p16
The article presents information about the ranking of the companies listed in top 25 U.S. furniture and bedding retailers.
- Survey respondents. // Furniture/Today;5/19/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p20
Presents the names of furniture companies that had responded to the survey on their best practices in the business. Andrews Furniture company; American Furniture Warehouse company; Beyers Furniture company.
- We've got too much stock and we can't see business getting any better. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;02/12/99, Issue 5125, p6
Reports on the results of the `Cabinet Maker' survey regarding the trends in Great Britain's furniture retail industry. Annual growth; Number of retailers with too much stocks; Sales of upholstery from first-quarter 1994 to first-quarter 1999; Lower confidence in the furniture industry; Annual...