Muted tones shout loud at London Fabric
- Mill City Museum. Urban, Andrew; Rice, Kym S.; Filene, Benjamin // Journal of American History;Dec2005, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p938
Reviews the exhibitions at the Mill City Museum in Minneapolis, Minnesota, opened on September 13, 2003.
- ATLANTA, GEORGIA. Ho-Carter, Linh // Art Papers Magazine;May/Jun2004, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p41
The article reviews the exhibition "GRIST," at the Swan Coach House Gallery in Atlanta, Georgia from January 15-March 6, 2004.
- Really Big Show. Gavenas, Marilise // DNR: Daily News Record;11/6/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 45, p24
This article discusses highlights of the 12th Intertextile Shanghai held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center in China. The number of exhibitors and participants increased from the 2005 event. Intertextile Shanghai provided a prime opportunity to cement partnerships, particularly with...
- Seven days in print. // PrintWeek;1/25/2013, p6
This section offers news briefs in the print industry as of January 25, 2013. Komori confirms its withdrawal from Ipex 2014 but plans to exhibit at all other major international exhibitions up to Drupa 2016. Sweden's Lessebo mill has averted closure after Norwegian investors bought the assets...
- Las Vegas Expo is Outpacing the 2013 Event By 11%. // Fastener Technology International;Jun/Jul2014, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p16
The article offers information on the National Industrial Fastener & Mill Expo to be held at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada from October 22-24, 2014.
- Buyers Go Light at China Show. Tucker, Ross // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/19/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 130, p11
The article highlights the eighth annual China Textile & Apparel Show held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in Manhattan, New York City on June 14, 2007. The event drew more than 100 exhibitors, including men's, women's and children's wear manufacturers, textile mills and home textile...
- Turkish Mills: In Two Worlds. Clark, Evan; Gilbert, Daniela // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/27/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 18, p12
Reports on the Turkish Fabric Fashion Exhibition held in July 2004, featuring fall 2005 and winter 2006 collections produced by Italian designers. Products of Altinyildiz; Cost of fabrics imported to the U.S. from Turkey; Challenges facing Turkish mills through 2005.
- VEGAS FASTENER EXPO HITS TRIFECTA: Increased Exhibit Space, Brisk Activity. // American Fastener Journal;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p30
The article discusses the highlights of the National Industrial Fastener & Mill Supply Expo held at the Sands Expo & Congress Center in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 23 to 25, 2013. The volume of participation and attendance is reported which represents an increase of nearly eight percent over...
- Premier at ITME 2004 in December (Hall 1, Stand No. E-7). // Textile Magazine;Nov2004, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p62
This article provides information on the textile machines and solutions, to be launch by Premier at the 2004 International Textile Machinery Exhibition. Premier Xen i detects white and colour foreign material at the blow room. It uses a unique matrix of technologies sensing under both visible...