MFI reads the signs for continued growth
- Trading up and new formats lift sales at MFI. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2001, Issue 5249, p3
Reports on the increase in MFI sales in Great Britain. Reaction of consumers to the Splash bathroom range; Increase in pre-tax profit; Estimation of budget for foil product production.
- Sales roar ahead at growing MFI. // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2001, Issue 5264, p1
Reports the increase in sales of MFI. Plans for expansion; Positive impact of United States terrorism on the company; Closure of the Topps Tiles concession.
- MFI's winter sale rise. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2005, Issue 5429, p5
Reports in the increase of the like for like sales of furniture retailer MFI during its winter sales in Great Britain.
- 'Family argument'. Cheetham, Andy // Marketing (00253650);8/1/2007, p23
The article presents the author's comments about an advertising campaign created by the advertising agency CheethamBellJWT for the firm MFI (UK) Ltd. The author says that the viewers of the campaign think that they are witnessing a family situation in a home when a salesman of MFI walks in and...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p5
Reports developments related to furniture industry & trade in Europe. Campaign to permit large retailers to open for longer hours on Sundays; Plans of Ikea company to invest additional funds for its Great Britain operation; Implementation of MFI (UK) Ltd.'s plan to close several branches and...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;9/29/2006, Issue 5507, p5
The article offers news briefs related to retail trade in Great Britain. Merchant Equity Partners bought MFI Retail for a fee of Â£74 million and is expected to be completed on October 23, 2006. Cleanchoice launched Stainguard, as a new stain protection for upholstery, leather and carpeting....
- CITY NEWS. // In-Store;Oct2005, p17
Presents updates on the retail trade in Great Britain as of October 1, 2005. Decline in sales of furniture specialist MFI; Increase in profit of Inditex SA; Plans of Primark to increase its selling space.
- MFI scores points. // Cabinet Maker;3/4/2005, Issue 5428, p5
Reports on the sales promotion offered by MFI company to Tesco company shoppers in Great Britain. Promotional and advertising efforts by the chain with the hope to tie-up Tesco company marketing scheme; Objective of the initiative from the anticipated cost savings; Comments of chief executive...
- Three methods of persuasion. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/4/2005, Issue 5428, p9
Comments on the three methods of persuasion or advertising campaigns used by the three companies in Great Britain. Vale Upholstery company consolidation and merger with Bridgecraft company; William Ball Ltd. control of distribution; MFI company advertising campaign offerings to Tesco company...