Blaney leaves Peter Guild
- Upholstery duo stage comeback. // Cabinet Maker;5/10/2002, Issue 5286, p1
Reports the return of former Peter Guild medical practitionist Roger Blaney and ex Derwent medical practitionist John Wakeman to the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- Big switch to the Net. // Cabinet Maker;5/11/2007, Issue 5537, p3
The article reports on the significance of online advertisement to the furniture industry's business development in Great Britain. As revealed by Roger Blaney, AIS marketing director, 52 percent of furniture shoppers go online before buying and spend more time on the Internet than watching...
- Subaru marketing head resigns. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;1/1/96, Vol. 70 Issue 5639, p27
Reports that marketing director, Mary Treisbach of Subaru of America Incorporated has resigned. Comments made by Treisbach and spokesman Richard Marshall; Statistics on sales; Treisbach's former position.
- Outward bound. // National Journal;11/08/97, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p2259
Reports on the resignation of Rima Cohen as health care legislative assistant to Senate Minority Leader Thomas A. Daschle. Reason for the resignation.
- Exiting in style. Ogan, Maggie // Career World;Mar1992, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p17
Presents a list of things to do and not to do when quitting a job as recommended by Career Opportunities news. Importance of the way in quitting a job; Proper way to leave a job as a learned technique.
- Leaving your job? How to exit with style. Brown, Aneeta // Career World;Oct94, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p4
Offers tips on resignation. Letter writing; Criticisms; Job productivity; Impact of badmouthing; Work transition.
- Employees crave boss' recognition. // USA Today Magazine;Nov94, Vol. 123 Issue 2594, p9
Reports on results of a survey taken in the United States on reasons why employees leave their jobs. Statistics.
- Success secrets. McCormack, Mark // Las Vegas Business Press;02/24/97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p36
Discusses the consequences of losing top executives and employees. Playing of the `take-away game' to combat the feeling of loss; Impact of employees' loss on the status of the company; Disadvantages of short client list; Challenge for the company to work above the competitors.
- Muni execs resign. // Crain's New York Business;01/13/97, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p50
Reports that Roger Hershey and Arnold Finkelstein resigned from Merrill Lynch and Company, twenty months after there were shifted to other positions, following a reorganization plan at the company.