Asset Allocation Strategies and Their Effect on Risk and Return from 1996 to 2000
- 10 is the Magic Number...ï¿½. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p25
Focuses on a study which concluded that ten mutual funds is all the average investor needs to implement an asset allocation strategy. Key findings of the study; Other suggestions.
- The recipe for better returns on your mutual funds. Braidfoot, Randy // Business Credit;Sep96, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p6
Offers advice on the management of mutual funds aimed at giving better returns. Importance and benefits of proper asset allocation.
- Asset-allocation funds: a way to weather market storms. Napach, Bernice // Medical Economics;4/29/96, Vol. 73 Issue 8, p14
Focuses on asset-allocation funds for investors that don't have the expertise for reallocating assets during market downturns. Advantages of asset-allocation funds; Performance during market declines.
- Peru opens up to international mutual funds. // Pensions & Investments;3/19/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p16
Reports the offering of international mutual funds in Peru. Distribution of funds by pension industries; Details on the entrance of offshore funds in the market; Allocation of pension fund assets to offshore funds.
- Pembroke Pines Seeks Small-Cap. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;8/5/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p2
Reports on the small-capital equity allocation adopted by the City of Pembroke Pines mutual fund in Florida in 2002.
- Indiana Public Employees' RF Rebalancing Portfolio. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;11/06/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p2
Reports that Public Employees' Retirement Fund of Indiana is rebalancing its portfolio due to an asset allocation study done in 1999.
- Montgomery County ERS Gets Busy. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;03/26/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p1
Reports on the plan of the Montgomery County Employees' Retirement System to launch an asset allocation study in summer 2001.
- Vermont Eliminates Cash, Raises Int'l Equity. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;03/26/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the move of Vermont Municipal Employees' Retirement System to make changes in its asset allocation plans in 2001.
- No Summer Vacation for Indy Teachers. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;5/14/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p2
Reports that the Indiana State Teachers' Retirement Fund has decided to launch an asset allocation study in the summer of 2001.