Taking a Healthy Look at Life Insurance
- An overview of the Canadian life and health insurance... Armstrong, Jim // Bank of Canada Review;Spring94, p55
Focuses on the weakening of industry profitability and capital ratios of the Canadian life and health insurance industry due to its move towards annuity, retirement and pension product. Background of Canadian insurance industry; Business of life insurance companies; Liabilities of life insurance...
- Outlook for Canada is positive. Nowacki, Manfred J. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Apr95, Vol. 95 Issue 12, p37
Reports on the status of the Canadian life and health insurance industry. Individual insurance; Group life and health; Competition with banks; Stressed markets.
- Quote/Unquote. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Feb99, Vol. 99 Issue 10, p11
Presents several quotations concerning the life and health insurance industry. Views of Florida Insurance Commissioner Bill Nelson; Comments of Montana Insurance Commissioner Mark O'Keefe; Observations of Ed Howard, senior counsel for Consumers for Quality Care.
- A Whole New LTC World Awaits Agents. Wane, John; Anderson, Lenny // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;9/29/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 39, p20
Delves into long-term care (LTC) insurance. Realities faced by people who encounter health problems and how it affects the family, close friends, and relatives; Importance of conveying the LTC message to clients and prospects; Strategies that can help agents deliver the message about LTC...
- Largest Indiana-based life/health insurance companies. Monnier, Cindy // Indianapolis Business Journal;1995 Business Lists, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p98
Presents the list of the largest health/life insurance agencies in Indiana as of May 5, 1993. Ranking by insurance assets; Product offerings; Staff.
- Life & Health. // Insurance Advocate;09/19/98, Vol. 109 Issue 37, p31
Presents news from the life and health insurance industries. Criticism on Health Information Privacy Model Act; Request to remand the draft model; Report including an accidental death valuation mortality table from the Society of Actuaries.
- Life history. Beck, Bill // Indiana Business Magazine;Sep94, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p15
Profiles the largest life and health insurance companies in Indiana. Includes Lincoln National Life Insurance Co.; Conseco Inc.; The Associated Group of Indianapolis; Indianapolis Life Insurance Co.; Forethought Life Insurance Co.; Golden Rule Insurance Co.; United Presidential Life Insurance...
- Life in Indiana. Dunlap, Phil // Indiana Business Magazine;Sep96, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p20
Features life and health insurance companies in Indiana. Includes Lincoln National Corp.; American United Life Insurance Co.; Conseco Inc.; United Presidential Life Insurance Co.; Corporate profile; History; Scope of services.
- The list. Rowe, Valerie E. // Business Press;7/14/95, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p10
Presents information on the 17 largest health/life insurance companies in the Tarrant County.