2001: TOP PAPERBACK FICTION AUTHORS
- GUEST STAR. // Cincinnati;Apr2003, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p16
Presents information on the author Nora Roberts who was dubbed the best-selling author in the United States by the magazine 'Publishers Weekly.' Details regarding the latest novel by her; Importance of research that precedes the writing; Time at which her research took a serendipitous turn.
- Nora Roberts: A celebration of emotions. Quinn, Judy // Publishers Weekly;2/23/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 8, p46
Profiles novelist Nora Roberts. Her home in Maryland; Roberts being the best selling romance author; Book sales; How Roberts started writing; Prolific number of books produced by Roberts; Comments of Roberts; Views on genre writing; How her works were first published.
- Tracy Chevalier. Librie, Felicity // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Jan2010, Vol. 123 Issue 1, p58
Presents an interview with author Tracy Chevalier. She discusses why she is a writer, how she comes up with her ideas, her daily routine and influences. Chevalier prefers to write longhand rather than typing directly into a computer. She offers advice to aspiring writers, such as letting others...
- History in the Writing. Miller, Elizabeth // Cincinnati Magazine;Jan2010, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p220
An interview with writer Tracy Chevalier, regarding her new book "Remarkable Creatures," is presented. When asked about the experience of writing it, Tracy said that she enjoyed writing and researching for the book. She said that she thinks about each word before writing and her book refers to...
- Paperback Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;5/10/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 19, p66
Presents a list of paperback bestsellers in the U.S. as of May 10, 2004. "Angels and Demons," by Dan Brown; "With Open Arms," by Nora Roberts; "The Lake House," by James Patterson.
- Women Who Win. Roberts, Nora // Booklist;9/15/2003, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p226
Focuses on the speech of romance write Nora Roberts about heroic women and romance novels at the 2003 convention of the association Romance Writers of America as of September 15, 2003. Information on how she started writing relationship books; Details of romance novels; Kind of stories liked...
- TIME AND AGAIN. Lawrence, Vanessa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;WWD Scoop, Vol. 192 Issue 106, p60
The article presents an interview with writer Tracy Chevalier. She explains how she gets ideas in writing novels, including her international bestseller Girl With a Pearl Earring. She talks about the inspiration for her latest work Burning Bright, set in 18th-century England. She reveals that...
- Thriller Author Patterson Gets Back Into Ads. McMains, Andrew // Adweek;11/21/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 41, p17
The article considers author James Patterson, focusing on his intense involvement in the creation of advertising for his books and his appearances in television advertising for them.
- Paperback Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;10/25/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 43, p54
Presents information on paperback bestsellers as of October 25, 2004. "The Big Bad Wolf," by James Patterson; "Angels & Demons," by Dan Brown; "Winner Takes All," by Nora Roberts.