NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Hardcover Fiction 2001
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;4/29/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p4
Presents the top publishers of adult paperback bestsellers in the U.S. as of April 28, 2002. Random House; Penguin Putnam; Harper/Collins; Simon & Schuster; Time Warner.
- EXCLUSIVE ANNUAL BPR ANALYSIS: THE 2002 NEW YORK TIMES CHILDREN'S BESTSELLER LISTS. // Book Publishing Report;1/20/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the bestselling children's book of 2002 in the U.S. Number of titles from HarperCollins Publishers that made the New York Times list; Presence of books from Penguin Putnam Inc. on the list; Success of hardcover books from Random House.
- Random House Claims Top Spot Among Children's Publishers. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/27/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 39, p25
Presents information on the sales of children's book publishers in the United States during 1997 and 1998. Random House; Penguin Putnam; Golden Books; HarperCollins; Scholastic.
- Digging To China. Ying, Chellis // Publishers Weekly;10/16/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 41, p62
The article discusses the decision of several major publishers in the U.S. to venture into the publishing industry in China. At the Beijing Book Fair in August 2006, HarperCollins announced it would co-publish books with the Chinese government--run People's Literature Publishing House. Penguin...
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;2/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p8
Reports developments related to international publishers. Rank of Random House Inc. in Great Britain book market; Sales of Harper Collins; Appointment of Ann-Janine Murtagh as publishing director of Orchard Books.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Childrens' // Book Publishing Report;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p8
Presents the list of the leading book publishers of the U.S. as of September 8, 2003. Number of bestseller books which helped HarperCollins to stay on top of the publisher's list; Total number of weeks during which titles of Random House did desirable business.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Paperback Fiction 2001. // Book Publishing Report;1/7/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p3
Presents a list of top-selling paperback fiction book publishers in the U.S. for the year 2001. Penguin Putnam; Random House; HarperCollins; Simon & Schuster;; Time Warner; Holtzbrinck; Harlequin Book Publishing.
- BPR's index of bestselling hardcover publishers, 1999. // Book Publishing Report;01/03/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p3
Presents an index of bestselling hardcover publishers in 1999. Includes Random House; Penguin Putnam; Simon & Schuster.
- Children's Publishers Stepping Up Series Output. // Book Publishing Report;2/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p3
Reports developments related to children's book publishers in New York. Publication of Random House Children's Books' "Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood," by Ann Brashare; Marketing of Scholastic Corp. on Patrick Carman's "The Dark Hills Divide"; Release of Michelle Paver's...