FOOD IN REVIEW
- HILLSHIRE FARM TRADITIONAL BUFFET HAM. // Restaurant Business;6/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p56
'Traditional Buffet Ham,' from food products company, Hillshire Farm is naturally smoked with real hickory chips. Each ham is hand-trimmed for consistently lean slices and high yield from end-to-end.
- NEW-PRODUCT NOTES. // National Provisioner;Nov2008, Vol. 222 Issue 11, p34
The article presents a comparison of meat products including the Hickory Smoked Ham from Sara Lee North American Retail, Deli Fresh Singles from Oscar Mayer and the Shaved Turkey Breast from Farmland All Natural.
- A stake in the meat business. Langman, Brent // National Provisioner;Oct2002, Vol. 216 Issue 10, p48
Focuses on the improved performance of the packaged food business of Sara Lee Corp. Description of the marketing strategy ussed by the company in attracting consumers to purchase its premium deli products; Product categories that the company is grooming for growth.
- Delivering Taste and Convenience. Ohr Sr., Linda Milo // Prepared Foods;Feb2001, Vol. 170 Issue 2, p28
Looks at the operations at the new research and development center of Sara Lee Branded Foods in Chicago, Illinois, which opened on October 1999. Purpose of the facility; Remarks from chief executive officer Steven McMillan; Products under development at the facility; Keys to new product success.
- Pork'n greens. Spethmann, Betsy // Brandweek;7/22/96, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the advertising campaign for Sara Lee Corp.'s Hillshire Farm and Fresh Express co-branded entree salads, to be introduced in fall 1996. Product distribution strategy; Description of the products; Financial information on Hillshire and Fresh Express.
- Sara Lee. // Food Manufacture;Jul2002, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p54
Features the international food company Sara Lee Corp. based in Great Britain. Details of the operations and workforce of the company; History of the company; Products specialized by the company.
- Sara Lee takes grocery route into home meals. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;03/03/97, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p3
Reports that Sara Lee is rolling out a 16-SKU line of resh sandwiches, entrees and side dishes called Today's Selection in Chicago, Illinois. Plans to expand the products nationally in 1997; Competition with fresh and convenient meal solutions in restaurant concepts and foodservice outlets;...
- Sara Lee cooks up `Smart' extensions for Ball Park. // Brandweek;04/27/98, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p5
Announces Sara Lee Corp.'s Hygrade Foods division's introduction of a subline of low-calorie, low-fat sausages and franks under the Ball Park banner called SmartCreations.
- JONES WRIT LARGE. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;May2013, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p27
The article reports on the popular food items being sold and prepared at the flagship Jones the Grocer store and restaurant at Westfield in Sydney, New South Wales, including the Brooklyn chocolate brand Mast Brothers and Greek banana jam.