New sources of 'healthy'
- Water Wonders. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;May2000, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p38
Reports on the benefits of eating foods with high water content in reducing calorie intake. Foods with high water content.
- Nutritional Analysis. // Cooking Light;03/04/2011 Special, p95
The article discusses nutritional analysis done for the low-calorie recipes included in the periodical. It explains abbreviations used for saturated fat, carbohydrates, cholesterol and others, how the analysis is calculated, and caloric and nutritional daily requirements for men and women based...
- Soup in the balance. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p64
Focuses on the soup menu offering in the hospitals and healthcare sector in the U.S. Goal of the soup menu offered at Strong Memorial Hospital; Cost effectiveness of Au Bon Pain products served at Morrison Management Specialists' accounts; Range of vegetarian soups offered to residents at...
- 2 Operating Divisions Created: New focus at Morrison. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p5
Highlights the changes made at Morrison Health Care of Smyrna, Georgia. Strategic units focused on healthcare and senior living; Operating divisions that have been formed; Information on the food service management provided by the company.
- MORRISON DEVELOPS OPTIONS: New bistro concept to rotate combos. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p6
Offers a look at the take-out combo meals of the Morrison Healthcare Food Service company for healthcare cafeterias. Reason for the several choices of meals; Price of combo meals; Details on the contents of the combo meals.
- Morrison Makes Wellness Platform Commitment. // Food Management;Dec2012, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the announcement of Morrison Management Specialists Inc. of its plan to commit to implementation of its wellness platform throughout its healthcare business.
- For Long-Term Growth: Morrison Revises Targets. // FoodService Director;01/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p2
Announces the revision of the long-term growth targets of Morrison Management Specialists Inc., a healthcare foodservice contractor in the United States. Impact of the anticipated growth on short-term start-up costs; Anticipated operating margins for its fiscal quarters; Positive impact of the...
- IN FOODBUY.COM PILOT: MORRISON MONITORS BUYING. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p22
Focuses on the online order-entry system of Morrison Management Specialists. Benefits of the system; Information on the test launched by the company for the system; Estimated food purchasing volume of the company's healthcare facilities.
- In Case You Were Wondering. Uviller, Daphne // Self;Jan2000, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p42
Deals with the benefit of low-calorie diet on life length. Tip in cutting calorie.