HIGH-SPEED EQUIPMENT BREWS UP: TODAY'S EMPLOYEE 'PERKS'
- Speedy coffee making. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/22/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4464, p143
The article evaluates Cafitesse 60 coffee machine from Douwe Egberts and offers information on features, advantages and cost.
- Sara Lee: prices takes caffeine hit. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;May 2005, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p42
Reports that Chicago, Illinois-based food company Sara Lee Corp. has raised prices on its roasted ground coffee products. Price per can; Brands that were affected by the price increase; Factors impacting the price increase; Way to increase revenue; Sales generated by Sara Lee's Senseo single...
- Single, ready to mingle. Fuhrman, Elizabeth // Beverage Industry;Nov2006, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p80
The article focuses on the single-serve coffee machines manufactured by companies Sara Lee Corp. and Kraft Foods Inc. The coffee machines Senseo, Tassimo and other single-serve systems were introduced in the United States in 2004. Although these systems proved to be a success in Europe, the U.S....
- JosÃ© Santiago named exclusive distributor of Douwe Egberts Liquid Coffee. Rosa, Taİna // Caribbean Business;4/27/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p31
The article reports on the selection of JosÃ© Santiago Inc. as the exclusive distributor of Sara Lee Corp.'s Douwe Egberts Liquid Coffee in Puerto Rico. Company president JosÃ© Santiago asserted that the coffee dispensing system will be for hotels and restaurant chains. He added that they...
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p62
Features several equipment and supplies for food service operators. C-700 Coffee System from Douwe Egberts Coffee Systems; Connoisseur knives from Dexter-Russell; HotServ Heated Banquet Cabinets from Metro; Add-A-Shelf display shelving.
- Coffee culture. Gledhill, Bob // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/5/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4309, p80
Recommends suitable coffee brewing equipment. Piazza Expressimo, a traditional espresso machine from Douwe Egberts; Classe 8 espresso machine from the Coffee Machine Co.; Etna Aequator Linea Gastro bean-to-cup drinks machine from Jaguar Espresso Systems.
- Senseo and strategy changing. Thompson, Stephanie // Crain's Chicago Business;10/18/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p22
This article focuses on Sara Lee Corp. Faced with intensifying competition and slower-than-expected sales for its Senseo one-cup coffee system, the marketer is changing advertising direction. Senseo, which pairs single-serve "pods" of Sara Lee's Douwe Egberts coffee with new single-serve...
- Invasion of the pod coffeemakers. // Consumer Reports;Nov2011, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p53
The article reviews pod coffeemakers such as the Senseo Supreme SL7832, the Bunn My Cafe MCP, and the Keurig Mini Plus B31.
- Flavia adds production lines to drink factory. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/11/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p46
Reports the launch of gourmet-coffee manufacturing lines by the Flavia Beverage Systems in West Chester, Pennsylvania. Support of the executive vice president Steve Alder; Addition of two gourmet-coffee manufacturing lines; Plans of the company on varieties of gourmet coffee leaf teas and hot...