FOR YOU AND US: SOMETHING EXTRA
- Great expectations. LANG, JOAN // Restaurant Business;Feb99, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p69
Reports that many restaurateurs are offering innovative little nibbles for customers. Information on Dallas-based Romano's Macaroni Grill; How bread is served at Dali, a Spanish restaurant and tapas bar.
- Yours for the asking. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb97, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p103
Features some free materials which provide ideas that can help United States restaurant and food service operators grow their business. Recipe booklet from Tempura Batter Mix; Set of color recipe cards with new menu ideas from the American Egg Board; Booklet on seafood serving from Coldwater...
- Yours for the asking. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr97, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p89
Features some free materials for United States foodservice operators. Ocean Spray Cinco de Mayo kit; Recipe booklet featuring creations from the Maple Leaf Farms Annual Chef Recipe Contest; Tempura recipes from Kikkoman International Inc.
- Yours for the asking. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar97, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p97
Informs on free items relating to cookery, restaurants and food service being given away by establishments in the United States. Includes the Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute's free menu and marketing guides; Brochure from Oscar Meyer; California Artichoke Advisory Board's set of foodservice...
- Yours for the asking. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;May97, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p106
Notes some free materials for restaurant and foodservice operators in the United States. Includes then newsletter of the National Cattlemen's Beef Association; Menu ideas from the National Turkey Federation; Recipes from the Almond Board of California; Recipes from the National Onion Association.
- On Vending Giveaways: ARAMARK links with Kmart. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the project of food service contractor ARAMARK which attached Kmart cash cards to random bags of Frito-Lay snacks in the company's vending machines in fall 1999. Uses of the Kmart cards.
- MATCHBOOKS ARE SO '02. Cobe, Patricia // Restaurant Business;May2006, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p18
The article focuses on the U.S. restaurants' matchbook alternative giveaways. With smoking bans everywhere, restaurants are rethinking the traditional giveaway. The restaurant Riingo in New York city gives away tissues as matchbook alternative. It costs around 30-50 cents per pack. Rebeccas...
- Brown Bags, Bridge and 'Chutes. // CSP;Jan2015, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p96
The article focuses on various convenience store (c-store)-ready selections from the annual "50 Great Ideas" list of the periodical "Restaurant Business." Topics include new delivery system for the toasted cheese sandwiches of Jafflechutes restaurant in Melbourne, Victoria, the brown-bag menu of...
- SPECIAL OFFERS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/27/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4495, p90
The article focuses on special offers for readers of "Caterer & Hotelkeeper." To encourage caterers to support the 2007 National Tea Break on October 19, which aims to raise funds for Epilepsy Action, Typhoo is giving readers the chance to bag some free tea with one also receiving vouchers worth...