IN ALL-SEGMENT ROLLOUT: Wood colors food healthy
- Making Sense of Nutrition Information. . // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Feb2001, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p73
The article focuses on the national nutrition month campaign of Dietitians Canada for the year 2001 called "Making Sense of the Food You Eat...Link to Dietitians.ca."
- Wood 'expresses' desire to trick and treat students. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;05/28/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p24
Focuses on Expressables, prepackaged lunches introduced by Wood Dining Services in the United States. Contents of the packaged lunches; Guarantee on the nutritional value of the product; Compliance of the product to the nutritional standards implemented by the United States Department of...
- Wood's concepts compete with the top names in QSR. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/01/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p33
Reports on Wood Dining Services Inc.'s completion of its rollout of a variety of brands designed to compete with commercial foodservice concepts. Offer of service programs to clients that are more customized to customer bases; Revamped brands; Dishes offered.
- Wood's Salsa Rico kiosk rollout makes Mexican food portable. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/19/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p24
Reports that Wood Dining Services is launching its Salsa Rico concept in a kiosk format in the spring of 2001. Perceived benefit of a portable version of the Salsa Rico to Wood Dining; Effort of Wood Dining in 2000 to develop or refresh several retail brands in order to compete with commercial...
- FRESH MEXICAN GRILL CONCEPT: Wood's Salsa Rico in kiosk. // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p28
Discusses the plan to roll out Salsa Rico, Wood Dining Services' fresh Mexican grill concept, in kiosk form to campus and business dining accounts in April 2001. Description of the concept; Aims for implementing the concept; Type of cooking to be used.
- FOR WOOD DINING SERVICES' CLIENTS: LIEVER LEVERAGES TOOLS. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p32
Interviews Damon Liever, senior vice president of marketing for Wood Dining Services. Contributions to the company; Plans for the company; Changes in the firm's branding and retailing tactics.
- FOR ALL AGES, MARKET SEGMENTS: COUNTING ON COOKIES. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p96
Provides information on the cookies offered by food service operators. Labor involved in baking cookies; Overview of the Color of Food promotion of Wood Dining Services; Price range of the cookies offered at the Livingston Manor Central School in New York.
- Get Your Plate in Shape for National Nutrition Month. Adams, Judi // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Mar2012, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p43
The article informs that National Nutrition Month, a nutrition education and information campaign sponsored by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, will be celebrated in March 2012 in the U.S.
- Nutrition and Physical Activity Prevents Diseases in Latinos. Juarez, Disly // La Prensa San Diego;3/20/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p4
The article offers information on the National Nutrition Month celebration at the San Diego State University's School of Public Health in California. The celebration focuses on changes in the nutrtitional and physical activities to improve one's health. Tips on how to improve nutrition and how...