COMPASS TAKES OVER AGILENT
- Compass lands new contracts, brings in Krystal hamburgers. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/4/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the partnership between Compass Group North America and The Krystal Co. in the United States. Contracts signed by Compass with Agilent Technologies Inc. and Aetna Corp.; Content of the contract with Agilent; Development of Krystal's Sunrise breakfast sandwich.
- Compass finds new direction with Community Councils. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/2/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p18
Presents the proposal for the Compass Community Councils forum by the Compass Group North America in Rye Brook, New York. Objective of the forum; Highlight of the meeting; Number of employees of the company.
- Phillip Wells. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;4/28/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p24
Profiles Phillip Wells, ombudsman of Compass Group North America in Charlotte, North Carolina. Career background; Job responsibilities; Plan of Wells for the company.
- 'Flex'ible Dining. S. H. // FoodService Director;6/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p56
The article focuses on how Compass Group North America launched the Be a Flexitarian program to promote awareness of healthy options for its non-vegetarian customers.
- Compass Partners With 411Fit on Nutrition Info for Customers. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;5/ 9/2012, p1
The article reports on the strategic partnership between Compass Group North America and 411Fit LLC which aims to bring nutritional information to Compass customers.
- Compass Group to roll out new StopGap c-store concept. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/15/99, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p24
Reports that Compass Group North America has begun a rollout of its StopGap convenience store concept. Locations of the stores; Brands included in the StopGap concept; Explanations from Mike Kiser, vice president of merchandising at Compass.
- Romano, Compass Group form Texas growth pact. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/6/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p56
Reports on the partnership of restaurateur Phil Romano with Compass Group North America in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Compass targets future. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p36
Focuses on several major youth training efforts undertaken by Compass Group. Awards won by two Youth Employment Venture programs of Compass Group, North American Division; Details on FLIK, Intl. Corp.'s School-to-Career Program led by Rudi Flik; Information on the Eurest Dining Svcs. program in...
- Compass divisions garner Youth Employment awards. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p16
Reports Youth Employment awards in the foodservice divisions of Compass Group North America in Charlotte, North Carolina.