SODEXHO FUNDS KITCHEN PROJECT
- Grants Help Spur Economic Development in Mohawk Valley. Allen, Paul // Business Journal (Central New York);10/13/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p3
Reports on the grants given by the Community Foundation of Herkimer and Oneida Counties in Utica, New York to Mohawk Valley EDGE and Leadership Mohawk Valley. Enhancement of the size and quality of workforce in the city; Training needs of high school students.
- LICF makes $20,000 grant to East End Initiative. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/27/97, Vol. 44 Issue 43, p10
Reports that the Long Island Community Foundation has made a special grant to the East End Initiative. Consortium's use of the funds in the hiring of a coordinator for the management o fa new regional approach to land conservation and planning in the area; Announcement of the grant during a...
- United Way staff doubles contributions. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/05/98, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p39
Reports on the increase in funds raised by the Long Island United Way in Deer Park, New York in 1997. Officials in charge of the internal fund raising campaign; Use of funds to finance health and human care member organizations.
- Pooled Income Funds: An Alternative To CRTs. Hazelwood, Josh // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;12/3/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 49, p5
Compares the charitable remainder trusts (CRTs) with pooled income fund. Pros and cons; Calculation used for charitable income tax deduction; Description of a planning technique for pooled income fund used in connection with CRTs.
- ENMR.Plateau Telecommunications Education Foundation awards $98,000 in grants. // Rural Telecommunications;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p9
Reports that the ENMR.Plateau Telecommunications' education foundation has awarded grants to schools in New Mexico. Use of funding by the schools; Purpose of the foundation.
- (FUNDRAISING) Social Services Giving Increases Despite Economy. // Community Health Funding Week;6/11/2010, p11
The article reports on the increased contributions offered for to healthcare nonprofit organizations in the U.S. by various individuals and foundations in the country based on the report released by Giving USA.
- LIFWG presents grants, honors women. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/8/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 48, p28A
Reports on grants presented by Long Island Fund for Women & Girls. Selection of 2002 Inspirational Women Achievers; Recipients of the grants.
- Suffolk employees contribute to United Way. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/18/97, Vol. 44 Issue 33, p44
Reports on the cash donation by employees in Suffolk County, New York for the Long Island's United Way (LIUW) campaign on Long Island, New York. Increase in donations to the United Way campaign in 1997; LIUW's support for health and human care agencies since 1964.
- Arts education program benefits. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/19/95, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p9
Reports on the $40,000 grant awarded by the Grand Rapids Foundation to the Grand Rapids Student Advancement Foundation in support of the Arts Education Initiative. Background on the Arts Education Initiative.