TO BRANDED VENDING PROGRAM: Canteen adds burgers, soups
- Canteen Vending bets that everything old will be new. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/17/98, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p18
Focuses on the relaunch of Canteen Vending, a division of Compass Group. De-evolution of Canteen Corp. after it was purchased by the Compass Group in 1994; Slated conference to feature products that Canteen dispenses through its machines; Upgrade of the division's image; Remarks by Canteen head...
- Shaking Up Vending. Fliegler, Caryn Meyers // University Business;Sep2006, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p13
The article reports on the decision of Columbia University in New York to place iPods and other gadgets in vending machines operated by vending operating company Canteen. Students can purchase iPod Shuffle, iTunes gift certificate or burnable compact disk in the vending machine. The offerings...
- EMERGING TRENDS. // FoodService Director;1/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p6
The article discusses emerging trends in the food service industry in the U.S. Mainstream restaurants are now starting to use Hatch chilies to add flavor to foods such as pizzas and burgers. A new generation of vending machines that dispense pizzas and other meals are becoming popular in the...
- V8 goes to vending. // Packaging Digest;Jan2009, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the packaging design of V8 100% juices from Campbell Soup Co. in the U.S. Campbell designed a new 12-ounce PET bottle that will enable the company to offer the popular juices in about 15,000 vending machines across the nation. The bottle is topped with a bright red...
- Barry Callebaut beverages combats clogging with new smooth soup option. // Vending International;Oct2016, p12
The article reports on the decision of cocoa and chocolate products supplier Barry Callebaut Beverages to launch two smooth soups to counter clogging in machine canisters and improve the experience of its customers.
- New and Improved. // Vending International;Jun2004, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p36
Comments on the improvement of the reputation of soup delivered by vending machines. Consistency of the new product formulation, branding and packaging designs with the consumers' at-home experience of the products; Increase of the sales of soup since the introduction of the reformulated Knorr...
- Canteen Corp. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p100
Features Caneen Corp., the largest division of Compass Group USA. Operation and profitability in the vending business; Dominance from acquisitions and consolidation; Goals for client and management retention.
- Canteen Corp. reorganizes food and vending div. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/4/94, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p2
Reports on Canteen Corp.'s reorganization of its food and vending division into three geographic areas. Sale or franchising of several Canteen operations; Appointment of two national sales representatives to target accounts in health-care and education segments.
- Canteen adds English scones to all menus. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/5/94, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p100
Reports on the addition of scones to the menu of Canteen Corp. dining centers.