CREDIT CARDS' TIME HAS COME: Pepsi-Cola pushes plastic as cashless vending tool
- In briefâ€¦. // Vending International;May2005, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p6
The article presents news briefs related to vending industry. Pepsico Co. is to switch its flagship brand from Pepsi-Cola Co. to its diet counterpart. The European Vending Association (EVA) is willing to commit on behalf of its members to promote a responsible attitude to vending. Over the last...
- 100 years of vending innovation. Prince, Greg W. // Beverage World;1/1/98, Vol. 117 Issue 1651, p214
Presents information on the Pepsi-Cola Company while focusing on vending machines. Identification of different types of vending machines; Advantages of vending machines; Information on the creation of `The Pepsi Salesman,' by Pepsi-Cola Indianapolis bottler Ben Domont. INSET: Collect'em,...
- Push-Button Vending Evolved. Cirillo, Jennifer // Beverage World;5/15/2011, Vol. 130 Issue 5, p68
The article previews the social vending system from PepsiCo.
- GLOBAL: PepsiCo vending machine gives virtual kick to football push - video. Morton, Andy // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);5/16/2014, p16
The article reviews the advertisement launched by New York-based food and beverage maker PepsiCo Inc. on its interactive Pepsi Max vending machine that offers the consumer a chance to use his football skills for a free can as part of the Pepsi Max 2014 football campaign.
- Pepsi Launches 'Social Vending' Machine. // Hospitality Ireland;Jun2011, p76
The article reports on the plan by PepsiCo to launch a social vending machine that enables users to purchase others' drinks remotely.
- A Soda Fountain With Chip Inside. KEN HOOVER // Investors Business Daily;5/30/2014, pB09
The article reports on the released of the Pepsi Spire, a digital soft-drink machine from American beverage company PepsiCo Inc. which allows its customers to create combinations of softdrinks on May 15, 2014.
- 1st Hawaiian Going Wireless at Stadium. // American Banker;2/8/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 27, p14
Informs on the plans of U.S. Wireless Data Inc. and First Hawaiian Bank to start offering wireless credit card services at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii. Use of credit card terminals at souvenir kiosks and refreshment stands.
- Card briefs. // American Banker;10/20/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 203, p16
Presents developments in the credit card industry as of October 1994. Includes the introduction of the option to place colored photographs and signatures of clients in their BankAmericard Mastercard and Visa credit cards by the Bank of America; Introduction of a new type of corporate credit...
- National Data to Use U.S. Wireless System. Lee, W.A. // American Banker;8/25/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 164, p8
Reports on National Data Corp.'s signing of a two-year transaction agreement to use U.S. Wireless Data's Wireless Express Payment Service technology to process wireless point of sale credit card transactions.