AVG. CHECK UP 65%: BAPTIST HOSP. SPICES UP SALES
- A CafÃ© That Kids You. // Food Management;Oct2008, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p16
The article reports on the launch of Kay Kafe by Morrison Healthcare Food Services which offers a child-centric dining experience for patients, families and staff at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee. Design elements created especially for children, combined with a...
- SERVING 3,500 CUSTOMERS DAILY: Chicago hospital debuts `Spice of Life' stations. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p60
Announces the opening of the Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago. Features and designs of the hospital cafeteria; Number of customers served; Comments from Sonia Alexander, director of food at Morrison Health Care account; Details on the cook-chill way of cooking food at the cafeteria;...
- RUN BY MORRISON: Sonic: a super addition to Dallas hosp. foodcourt. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p44
Focuses on the impact of the introduction of Sonic Drive-In restaurant at Methodist Hospital in Dallas, Texas. Motivation behind the hospital's partnership with Morrison Management Specialists; Foods served at the restaurant; Factors that contributed to the increase in sales of the restaurant.
- Morrison serves up gains in fiscal 2000 numbers. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p12
Reports on the positive financial performance of Morrison Management Specialists Inc. for fiscal 2000 attributed to the inclusion in the Standard & Poor's 600 SmallCap Index and the addition of one million shares to a stock-repurchase program. Net income; Operating expenses.
- Morrison's brand package. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p36
Presents information on the changes made to the Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, highlighting the impact of the deal made with Morrison Care Incorporated to create a restaurant style food court. Average amount of persons who visit the facility on a daily basis; Comments from Ike Weston,...
- Morrison Management adds Spice of Life to hospital fare. Kin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p35
Focuses on Spice of Life, an all-inclusive foodservice program provided by Morrison Management Specialists to its hospital clients in the United States. Account on the development of the program; Benefits of the program; Implication for hospital food service industry; List of concepts forming...
- Morrison's 1st retail-only. // FoodService Director;08/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p30
Reports on the opening of Morrison Health Corp.'s first retail-only operation at Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta. Branded foods served at the foodcourt; Comments of Duane Thompson, Piedmont's vice president of patient and facility services, on the services of the foodcourt; Morrison's conduct of...
- Outsourcing trend helps carry Morrison to banner fiscal performance. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;09/11/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p8
Reports that Morrison Management Specialists completed fiscal 2000 by riding a trend of increased outsourcing in the hospital food service sector in the United States. Revenues and net income for the fiscal year ended May 31, 2000; Account growth; Returns on investment and capital; Provision of...
- Ala. hospital `mixes up' brands. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the opening of a three-concept branded foodcourt at the Brockwood Medical Center in Birmingham, Alabama. Brookwood as the first Morrison Health Care Inc. account to create a full retail focus; Facility feature as a mix of manufacturer and signature Morrison brands.