TURNING UP THE GAS: Auto maker revs up counts with punch cards, combos
- TO ENSURE QUALITY: Volvo splits off vending. // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p11
Presents an update on the vending and food service at Volvo Trucks North America as of April 15, 2002. Information on the Greensboro Vending Co. and Wood Dining Services, contractors for the vending and food service in the company; Varieties of coffee offered by the vending service at Volvo...
- Wood's concepts compete with the top names in QSR. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/01/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p33
Reports on Wood Dining Services Inc.'s completion of its rollout of a variety of brands designed to compete with commercial foodservice concepts. Offer of service programs to clients that are more customized to customer bases; Revamped brands; Dishes offered.
- Wood's Salsa Rico kiosk rollout makes Mexican food portable. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/19/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p24
Reports that Wood Dining Services is launching its Salsa Rico concept in a kiosk format in the spring of 2001. Perceived benefit of a portable version of the Salsa Rico to Wood Dining; Effort of Wood Dining in 2000 to develop or refresh several retail brands in order to compete with commercial...
- FRESH MEXICAN GRILL CONCEPT: Wood's Salsa Rico in kiosk. // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p28
Discusses the plan to roll out Salsa Rico, Wood Dining Services' fresh Mexican grill concept, in kiosk form to campus and business dining accounts in April 2001. Description of the concept; Aims for implementing the concept; Type of cooking to be used.
- Money talks. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Sep97, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p102
Focuses on information related to the Volvo Trucks North America. Reason for the company's name change; Investigation by the European Union Commission into subsidies granted to Volvo Truck by the Swedish government; Predictions of a decrease in the European truck market, by Volvo's chief...
- Volvo drives truckers online to customize their own rigs. Teasdale, Sara // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1998, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p23
States that Volvo Trucks North America is promoting its web site potential to reach customers. What the site offers; Comments from Jim Lesinski, director of marketing communications and research at Volvo Trucks; When the web site was introduced.
- IT'S AN ALL-DAY, MULTI-TASK RESPONSIBILITY: Policing food temperatures. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p88
Focuses on the multi-task responsibility of policing food temperatures in the U.S. food service market. Challenges of policing cooking temperatures; Responsibilities of Nancy Wood, executive chef for Wood Dining Services in the state of Maine; Rules complicating the task of policing cooking...
- Sodexho Alliance buys Wood Dining, readies Sodexho Marriott bid. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/16/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p1
Announces that Sodexho Alliance has acquired United States-based Wood Dining Services. Other steps taken by the group to become the world's largest foodservice contractor; Preparation of a purchase bid for Sodexho Marriott Services; Terms of the deal.
- IN MONROE, NJ: Special events add spark to CCRC's dining svcs. Pearl, Anita R. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p38
Focuses on the food service offering of Wood Dining Services at the Presbyterian Homes and Services Community in Monroe Township, New Jersey. Style of its food service offering; Range of meal options; Number of theme-oriented events programmed by the company per year; Plans of Andrew Barrett,...