AND SERVES 30% MORE: SENIOR CHAIN IMPROVES TASTE
- 'Classic' combo: Senior communities operator offers health, flavor on a plate. Barrier, Brooke // Nation's Restaurant News;4/11/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p24
The article focuses on the health conscious food offered by senior communities operators. In an attempt to improve the health and quality of life of older citizens, Classic Residence by Hyatt, operator of 18 senior living communities across the country, is upgrading its menu options with more...
- Classic Residence resumes search for Westchester site. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;7/15/96, Vol. 35 Issue 29, p12
Reports on Classic Residence's search for a site in Westchester County, New York on which to build a senior citizen housing facility. Company's decision to drop its plans to build a housing facility in New Rosselle; Hiring of Halpern Enterprises as project advisor.
- Hyatt drops housing plan. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;06/23/97, Vol. 36 Issue 25, p1
Reports on the decision of the company Classic Residence by Hyatt to drop its plan to buy the Kraft Foods Inc. property in White Plains, New York and convert it into a housing development for older citizens. Classic Residence spokeswoman Lisa Gallo Hayes' confirmation of the company's decision;...
- Classic Residence by Hyatt plans life care community in New Rochelle. Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/29/96, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p32
Reports on Classic Residence by Hyatt's plans to construct a life care community in New Rochelle, New York. Key features of the proposed community; Medical services to be offered; Retirement communities under Classic Residence.
- Classic Residence by Hyatt begins digging in Florida dirt. Ursery, Stephen // National Real Estate Investor;Jun2001, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p20
Reports on the construction of senior living towers in Aventura, Florida by Classic Residence of Hyatt in 2001. Expected completion of the development; Name of the project; Entrance fees and amenities to be offered.
- Hyatt Corp. debuts new senior-living center at gala affair. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/23/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 51, p106
Details the opening of the Classic Residence by Hyatt restaurant at The Glen in Glenview, Illinois. Overview on the facility; Estimates on the attendance for the gathering.
- Eating nutrious meals a challenge for elderly. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;Jun2003 Supplement, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p13
Reports on the challenge of eating nutrious meals among the elderly persons in the U.S. Physical incapacity to prepare the food; Loss of appetite due to depression and illnesses; Lack of companions to enjoy the meal.
- Spicing it up. Zarnas-hoyer, Grace // Long-Term Living: For the Continuing Care Professional;Nov2011, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p46
No abstract available.
- A `regular' menu item. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p100
Talks about chicken dishes served in hospitals and retirement homes. Popularity of lowfat, low-cholesterol chicken; How senior citizens perceive chicken; Traditional chicken dishes.