REACTING TO CUSTOMER HABITS: Campus card systems help capture off-campus revenue
- Debuts at Auburn. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p26
Reports that Auburn University in Alabama will be launching The Good Plate, a food service concept developed by Weight Watchers. Samples of food offered.
- 750 DAILY AND COUNTING: Tortillas turning heads at Cornell's 'Lotta Chilada'. // FoodService Director;02/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the benefit of Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, from a tortilla-making machine at the Lotta Chilada station in Jansen's Dining Hall. Approximate number of tortillas the station serves a day; Varieties of tortilla.
- 150 CUSTOMERS AND COUNTING: Cornell adds to ethnic variety. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p20
Reports that Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, has opened the Hurry For Curry tandoori station in Okenshield Dining Hall. Foods served at the station; Remarks from dining services director, Nadeem Siddiqui.
- WITH MEAL PLAN OVERHAUL: Cornell lunch volume up 50%. // FoodService Director;11/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the increase in the lunch volume at Cornell University's dining facility in Ithaca, New York after a renovation. Percentage of increase in the lunch volume; Offerings at the renovated facility; Changes in the facility's meal plans.
- FLEXIBILITY, TAKE-OUT KEY: CORNELL BOOSTS MEAL PLAN MKTG., OPTIONS. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p10
Focuses on the meal plans of the Cornell University in Ithaca, New York state. Why the university decided to hire a consultant in its food service operation; Students who participated in the research stage; Cost of the plans.
- Increase in Ithaca. // FoodService Director;2/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the renovation of the Atrium Cafe at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York in 2005. Increase in customer counts of the cafeteria; Features of the cafeteria prior to the renovation; Incorporation of a pizza concept and a salad bar in the renovation.
- Full-meal salad stations. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p80
Deals with the popularity of full-meal salad stations in U.S. college and university campuses. Salads by Design in Jansen Dining Hall of Cornell University in Ithaca, New York; Salad Toss program of Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee; Salad dressings offered at the University of...
- BROADENS MENU VARIETY: Cornell U.'s Smoke Shack delivers signature flavors. // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p6
Announces that Cornell University in Ithaca, New York has opened Smoke Shack, a server in Trillium Dining Hall. Features of the Smoke Shack food station; Comments from Eileen Hughes, executive chef; Examples of its vegetarian cookery.
- THE LATEST TRENDY FOOD STATIONS: Options open at Cornell Univ. for freshman student influx. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p40
Looks at the food stations included in the dining hall opened by Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. Types of pizzas served at Anything Doughs; Features of the Chef's Table station; Categories of cookery at the World's Fare station.