HFM TAKES ACTION: Technomic revises h/c assessment
- HFM lauds revised contract share estimate. // Food Management;Feb2002, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p9
Reports the move of Technomic to revise the estimate of contractor penetration of acute care food service in the U.S. Impetus to the move; Estimates on the number of food and beverage purchases controlled by food service management firms; Comparative estimates made by Technomic and the National...
- Beverage intel. // Restaurant Business;Oct2010, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the findings of trying new beverages according to a report from foodservice consultant Technomic Inc. and Beverage Consumer Trend Report.
- Noncommercial Foodservice Showing Signs of Growth, Technomic Reports. // Southeast Food Service News;Mar2013, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p5
The article focuses on the forecast of Technomic Inc. regarding the 3.7 percent growth of noncommercial foodservice operations in 2013.
- Ample Growth Opportunities for Breakfast in Food Service. // Southeast Food Service News;Feb2012, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p4
The article offers information about the consumer data release by Technomic Inc. which shows several opportunities for breakfast in food service industry.
- For foodservice, these are the good old days, say Technomic. // Food Management;Nov99, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p14
Presents Technomic Inc.'s forecasts for the foodservice industry in the United States for the year 2000. Rate of growth; Growth sectors; Penetration of foodservice management contractors; Impact of guest chef programs and take-home meals.
- CHASING THE BUSY BALANCER. S. R. // Restaurant Business;Aug2014, Vol. 113 Issue 8, p16
The article reports on the research and consulting firm Technomic, on the statistic of female of middle and upper income family for purchasing the meals from foodservice spots in the U.S. and mentions the views of Sara Monnette, senior director of the firm on the food quality of the foodservice.
- Research: Convenience stores growing their foodservice business. // National Petroleum News;Mar2012, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p7
The article offers information on a Chicago, Illinois-based Technomic Inc. report, which reveals that the total convenience-store foodservice revenue increased from 10.2 billion dollars in 2007 to 11.5 billion dollars in 2011, due to service expansions, additional stores and foodservice experience.
- AT HFM CONFERENCE IN NAPLES, FLA.: TRACKING 21st CENTURY ISSUES. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the annual conference of the National Society of Healthcare Food Service Management in Naples, Florida in year 2000. Discussion on labor issues; Effects of Balanced Budget Act on the food service industry.
- Maintaining momentum. Collins, Larry D. // Health Facilities Management;Oct99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p16
Recognizes the success of the American Society for Healthcare Engineering's annual Conference and Technical Exhibition in September 1999. Individuals who deserve credit; Information on the 15th Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition; Factors needed for the continued success of the society.