Management outline: Systems development life cycle
- Microsystems Centre' unexpected market. // Accountancy;Feb1983, Vol. 94 Issue 1074, p48
Reports on the market success of the computer technology consulting services offered by National Computing Centre Ltd.'s Microsystems Centre in London, England. Receipt of customer inquiries from large companies; Offering of training seminars.
- 'Teach yourself' disks from NCC. // Accountancy;May84, Vol. 95 Issue 1089, p50
Features several computer-based training products from American Training International available through the Great Britain-based company, National Computing Centre Ltd. Instructions for using the computer; Specifications; Cost.
- Management buyout for IITT. // e.learning age;Mar2010, p3
The article reports on the management buyout (MBO) completed by the Institute of Information Technology Training (IITT) from the National Computing Centre (NCC) in Great Britain in February 2010.
- Training material scheme. Roche, Stephanie // Accountancy;Apr1982, Vol. 93 Issue 1064, p36
Discusses the training material hire scheme launched by the National Computing Centre Ltd.
- IN BRIEF. // Accountancy;Feb1986, Vol. 97 Issue 1110, p4
Reports on news items related to accounting, as of February 1986. Holding of a joint conference by the Accounting Society of China and the Hong Kong Society of Accountants; National Computing Centre's seminar 'Funding Growth for Profit'; New name for the Institute of Cost and Management...
- Update on data protection. // Accountancy;Oct84, Vol. 95 Issue 1094, p50
Features the publication 'Guide to the Data Protection Act' from National Computing Centre Ltd. in Great Britain.
- Cut-price NCC directories for members. // Accountancy;Nov84, Vol. 95 Issue 1095, p10
Presents information on microcomputer directories offered with reduced prices to members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales. Publication of directories by the National Computing Centre Microsystems Centre; Contact information.
- NCC wants your views on software. // Accountancy;Sep79, Vol. 90 Issue 1033, p37
Reports on the special projects set up by the National Computing Center in response to the growing demand for information on microprocessor software in Great Britain. Features of the projects;k Distribution of questionnaire to suppliers of computer software; Solicitation of comments of any...
- Your guide to making connections. Locke, Nick // Electronics Weekly;9/17/2014, Issue 2600, p16
The article offers step by step instructions for system designing.