- Jury Sides With Alliance Capital. Shaw, Helen // Investment Management Weekly;4/25/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p2
Reports on the decision made by a Florida jury in favor of Alliance Capital Management in a lawsuit lodged by the Florida State Board of Administration (FSBA) claiming the negligence of the manager regarding its holdings in Enron shares. Allegations on the role of Alliance Capital in the...
- Real Leaders Might Have Saved Enron. Fisher Jr., James R. // Executive Excellence;Mar2002, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p6
Analyzes U.S.-based Enron Corp.'s financial failure in the last quarter of 2001. Factors contributing to the financial problems of the company; Responsibility of senior leaders to focus on the efficacy and wellness of the company; Effectiveness of unionism.
- ENRON'S SHADOW. Wipperfurth, Heike // Crain's New York Business;1/21/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p1
Reports the business failure of Enron in New York, New York. List of groups vying for the lead plaintiff in class-action suits against Enron; Application of bankruptcy protection by the company; Possibility of the judge to decide on the group with largest losses.
- ENRON: WHAT WENT WRONG? // Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law;2002 Symposium, Vol. 8, pS1
Presents a panel discussion about the collapse of Enron Corporation. Role of greed in the company's collapse; Effects of the business failure; Conclusion of the Powers Committee Report about the fate of Enron.
- SYMPOSIUM ADDENDUM. Katsoris, Constantine N. // Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law;2002 Symposium, Vol. 8, pS47
Discusses issues concerning the collapse of Enron Corp. that are left uncovered in the panel discussion entitled Enron: What Went Wrong?. Issue of ineffectivess of audit committees in the U.S.; Suggestion of U.S. Federal Reserve Board Chairman Alan Greenspan in the aftermath of the Enron...
- The importance of trust. Vise, Avery // Commercial Carrier Journal;Feb2002, Vol. 159 Issue 2, p8
Reports the business failure of Enron Corp. Conflict of interests between executives; Loss of investments; Decrease in the value of technology stocks.
- Enron's Fall Shakes Street: Both lenders and M&A advisers, Citi and Morgan take the most heat. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/3/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 45, pN.PAG
Focuses on the impact of the fall of U.S.-based energy company Enron Corp. on creditors, management and administration of the company. Impact of the fall on the U.S. share market; Creditors of the company; Bank that affected by the fall of the company.
- Life After Enron's Death. Ellis, John // Fast Company;Mar2002, Issue 56, p118
Discusses the collapse of Enron Corporation. Co-underwriters of the proposed bailout of Enron; Principle that Enron's management never understood; Lesson learned from Enron Corp.'s collapse.
- LEARNING THE WRONG LESSONS FROM ENRON ET AL. Maccoby, Michael // Research Technology Management;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p57
Deals with lessons from the business failure of Enron. Talent myth in Enron; Elements of strategic intelligence; Criticisms on the acquisition strategies of failed chief executive officers.