- Prime the Turbo. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Oct2010, Issue 695, p51
The article offers suggestions on how to prime turbocargers of bachoe loaders.
- Loader Backhoes Remain Versatile Tool For Utility Market. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Aug2001, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p50
Discusses the role of tractor-mounted loader backhoes (TLB) in underground utility construction. Tasks performed by TLB; Origin of the concept of a combination loader backhoe; Utility functions provided by TLB.
- Site backbone. // International Construction;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p27
Looks at the latest models of backhoe loaders, among the first construction machines to offer multiple functions. Features; Products from JCB, New Holland, Case, Caterpillar, Earthforce, Fermec and Allmand.
- Backhoe loader. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;1/18/2012, p2
The article offers information on the TLB840 backhoe loader from Terex.
- Upgraded Cat F series, 434F and 444F backhoe loaders. // Coal International;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 261 Issue 1, p61
The article discusses the upgrades of the Cat F series backhoe loaders from Caterpillar Inc. and outlines the features of the machines.
- Out with old, in with the new. Sowman, Colin // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p36
Evaluates and compares the JCB P21 backhoe loader with the 3CX model. Visibility; Transmission system; Noise levels. INSET: THE TESTS.
- JCB launches new range of backhoes at Conexpo. Sowman, Colin // Contract Journal;3/20/2002, Vol. 412 Issue 6369, p25
Reports on the launching of the P21 backhoe loaders from JCB. Features and capabilities of the loaders; Goal of the company by 2005.
- JCB model takes 1,8 tonne load. // Construction Europe;Jun2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p54
The article offers brief information on the TM180 wheel loader from JCB Backhoe-Loaders.
- Tractor loader backhoes. // Rental Equipment Register;Mar2005, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p10
Presents data on tractor loader backhoes based from North American auctions for the period between March 1, 2000 and March 2005. Graphical presentation of 2-year-old unit sales; Cost of 5-year-old units from 2000 to 2004.