- Prime the Turbo. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Oct2010, Issue 695, p51
The article offers suggestions on how to prime turbocargers of bachoe loaders.
- Loader Backhoes Remain Versatile Tool For Utility Market. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Aug2001, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p50
Discusses the role of tractor-mounted loader backhoes (TLB) in underground utility construction. Tasks performed by TLB; Origin of the concept of a combination loader backhoe; Utility functions provided by TLB.
- Backhoe loader. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;1/18/2012, p2
The article offers information on the TLB840 backhoe loader from Terex.
- Upgraded Cat F series, 434F and 444F backhoe loaders. // Coal International;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 261 Issue 1, p61
The article discusses the upgrades of the Cat F series backhoe loaders from Caterpillar Inc. and outlines the features of the machines.
- Site backbone. // International Construction;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p27
Looks at the latest models of backhoe loaders, among the first construction machines to offer multiple functions. Features; Products from JCB, New Holland, Case, Caterpillar, Earthforce, Fermec and Allmand.
- The fastest digger on earth. // Irish Farmers Monthly;1/1/2015, p68
The article reports on the confirmation of the Guiness Book of World Records that the JCB GT digger is the fastest backhoe loader with its 72.58 miles per hour (mph) speed along with its record for 14 consecutive years as the biggest selling backhoe in the world at more than 500,000 units sold...
- Out with old, in with the new. Sowman, Colin // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p36
Evaluates and compares the JCB P21 backhoe loader with the 3CX model. Visibility; Transmission system; Noise levels. INSET: THE TESTS.
- JCB launches new range of backhoes at Conexpo. Sowman, Colin // Contract Journal;3/20/2002, Vol. 412 Issue 6369, p25
Reports on the launching of the P21 backhoe loaders from JCB. Features and capabilities of the loaders; Goal of the company by 2005.
- More Homework, More Earthwork. Sitek, Greg // Construction Bulletin;10/15/2007, Vol. 292 Issue 41, pN1
The article discusses the issues with regards to the earthmoving projects in the U.S. The main objective of such project is to move the required amount of materials as quickly and economically as possible. In addition, specific equipment that are used to excavate the land include backhoe...