Talking It Out: OC Conferences Focus on Healthcare
- FCA to Host Symposium on Politics & Family Caregiving at Aging in America Conference. // Aging News Alert;3/6/2009, p11
The article provides information on the symposium "Policy, Politics and Family Caregiving: Federal and State Perspectives," to be organized by the U.S. National Center on Caregiving at Family Caregiver Alliance (FCA) on March 18, 2009, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Healthcare's Hot Buttons to be Pushed at UCI Conference. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;12/30/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 51, p21
Focuses on the preparation for the upcoming health care forecast conference of the University of California, Irvine to be held at the Arnold and Mabel Beckman Center of the National Academics of Sciences and Engineering in California. Program and activities; Information on the topics to be...
- At the Controls. // Medical Meetings;Jul2002, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p32
Discusses satellite symposia used in the medical care industry. Tips in creating policies and procedures for symposia; Views of medical meeting planners on satellite symposia; Information on several companies that organize symposia. INSET: PhRMA's NEW CODE: More Fellowships, Fewer Shrimp?.
- Conference prime time. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jul2004, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p12
Presents the American Society for Healthcare Central Service Professionals annual conference in Orlando, Florida. Theme of the conference; Venue of the convention; Schedule of the meeting.
- PROGRAMS AND RESOURCES. // Trustee;Jan2008, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p5
The article offers information on the Fall Symposium on Governing and Leading Healthcare Organizations to be held in Boston, Massachusetts on September 14 to 17, 2008.
- Hudson River HealthCare hosts community forum. // Westchester County Business Journal;2/12/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p23
The article offers information regarding on the conference titled "Matters of the Heart and Soul" to be held at Mount Olivet Baptist Church in Peekskill, New York on February 17, 2007.
- Leadership Conference Highlights Strategies for Affiliated Groups. // Healthcare Executive;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p44
Details of the third annual Affiliated Group Leadership Conference sponsored by the American College of Healthcare Executives. Program of activities; Theme of the conference; List of participants of the event.
- 'Business Press' honors HealthCare Heroes. BASSETT, ELIZABETH // Fort Worth Business Press;3/1/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p25
The article discusses the highlights of the "Fort Worth Business Press'" annual HealthCare Heroes event held at the Fort Worth Club in Texas on February 18, 2010.
- Key Issue Briefing: Connecticut's Health Care Crisis. // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/4/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 49, p34
The article offers information on the meeting to be held by the Business Council in Connecticut on December 7, 2006.
- Untitled. // Nation's Health;Sep93, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p20
Lists the topics of meetings scheduled for September, October and November for health care providers sponsored by medical institutions and organizations. American College of Epidemiology's Annual Scientific Meeting; National Safety Council's Annual Congress & Exposition; National Conference on...