Rust2 shows mettle in Radegast beer battle with industry goliaths
- DO BEER ADS APPEAL TO KIDS. // NCADD Washington Report;Sep2000, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p1
Focuses on Coors Brewing Co.'s call for United States-based National Advertising Review Council to provide an objective opinion of its beer advertisements.
- Premium beers pull ahead. Croft, Martin // Marketing Week;7/1/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p34
Focuses on advertising trends affecting the beer industry in Great Britain in 1999. Campaigns driven by consumers' willingness to pay more for a premium quality drink; Growth of market demand for specialty beers.
- Brands: Beer. Khermouch, Gerry // Adweek New England Edition;05/18/98, Vol. 35 Issue 20, Adweek Upfront p32
Presents information related to media spending in the beer industry of the United States, during 1998. Focus of beer companies on traditional brands; Decline in sales of Budweiser brand of Anheuser-Busch; Media strategy of Miller Brewing.
- beer. Kim, Hank // Adweek Western Edition;04/23/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 17, pSR10
Focuses on the advertising efforts of beer companies in the United States for 2001. Market share owned by Anheuser-Busch; How the campaign of Budweiser helped the market growth of Bud Light; Investment made by Miller on its advertising effort.
- Beer marketers to roll out on web. Warner, Bernhard // Adweek Western Edition;Sep97, Vol. 47 Issue 35, p22
Presents information on the United States beer companies and how they view the online advertising. Identity of those companies who have gone online; Promotion of Heineken's sub-brands, Amstel Bier and Amstel 1870; Benefits of going online.
- Beer brands do battle in Taiwan. Smith, Glenn // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/20/2002, p13
Reports the business competition between Taiwan Beer and Tsingtao in Taiwan. Launch of advertising campaigns; Impact of adopting imported beer brands on the beer industry; Variation of the pricing strategy.
- Why they ought to give a XXXX. // Marketing Week;8/29/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p3
Comments on the advertising campaign created for the revival of the Castlemaine XXXX lager brand. Path to growth strategy employed by the company to promote the brand.
- Beers flat this summer. Maldonado, Jose E. // Caribbean Business;8/15/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p35
Assesses the performance of the beer industry in Puerto Rico in 1996. Slump in industry despite increase in beer advertising; Category's promotional investments; Reasons for the category's stagnation; Promotional efforts introduced by various beer firms.
- beer. Beirne, Mike // Adweek Southeast Edition;4/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 17, pSR14
Discusses issues involving the advertising of beer. Estimate on the advertising expenditure for flavored beers in 2002; Background on the advertising campaigns of several beer companies; Budget devoted by some beer companies for their products.
- In beer-ad wars, some see retreat to conventional weaponry in '99. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;01/04/99, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p8
Highlights the prospects for beer advertising in 1999. Attempts to reinvent the genre; Influence of edgy, polarizing approach launch; Overt sociability and quality themes; Efforts to balance advertising's focus among products, user image and entertainment.