COI shortlists three for £ UK tourism brief
- Cable proves it's media's live wire. McManus, John // Advertising Age;11/26/90, Vol. 61 Issue 49, pS-6
No abstract available.
- CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT. Jacobs, Heather // Inside Film;Oct2005, Issue 81, p26
This article discusses the production of television commercials in Australia. Advertising production in Australia is experiencing a downturn, with production houses and advertising agencies having to adapt quickly to an uncertain future. The industry is beset by shrinking budgets, the increased...
- Single bids place trust in director's vision. Winters, Rochelle // Variety;7/29/2002, Vol. 387 Issue 10, pA10
Examines how advertising agency teams single bid their work to one commercial film director. Description of a single bid contract; Normal process of conducting a commercial campaign; Advantages of the concept.
- CABLE ABLE TO CASH IN. // Cable World (10427228);5/26/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p3
Reports on the advertising deals being negotiated by cable television networks in the U.S. for 2003 to 2004. Views of advertisers and advertising agencies on the cable networks; Impact of broadcast network deals on the cable television industry; Deals made by cable networks Discovery and Lifetime.
- TV ADS WITHOUT AD AGENCIES. Cook, Richard // Campaign (UK);01/28/2000, Issue 4, p38
Focuses on the opportunities presented by interactive television to advertisers, without the help of advertising agencies. Experience of Open's interactive TV service in Great Britain; Absence of the leadership and advice from mainstream advertisers; Agencies' skepticism about interactive TV.
- The Work: New Campaigns - The Region. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/16/2007, p116
The article presents various television advertising films in Asia. Lane Crawford has launched the "Wish List," campaign in Hongkong and China which aims to avoid the traditional Christmas cliches of Santa Claus and establish the idea of building a wishing tree by layering products. Another is...
- UK celebrates Gunn Report success. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);11/4/2005, Issue 45, p2
The article cites the latest Gunn Report according to creativity in Great Britain's advertising agencies remains of a world-beating standard with six out of this year's ten most-awarded television commercials coming from British shops. The report, based on points awarded to winners of the...
- iTV's place in a ballooning ad market. Duncan, Chris // New Media Age;3/25/2004, p17
This article discusses the emergence of interactive television advertisements in Great Britain, as of March 2004. Organizations have started to learn the hard way that channel delivery should be driven by customer preference, not by cost. The number of interactive television campaigns in the...
- ISBA and IPA join forces on ad minutage. Crawford, Anne-Marie // Marketing (00253650);08/26/99, p2
Reports that advertisers and agencies in Great Britain are preparing to join forces for the first time in a bid to win extra advertising minutage on commercial television. Failed attempt by the Incorporate Society of British Advertisers to secure limited advertising on British Broadcasting...