Laura's far from being idle
- From 007 to 2007. // Cabinet Maker;12/1/2006, Issue 5516, p3
The article focuses on former bond girl Jane Seymour who became the new face of Reid Furniture, an upholstery and dining room cabinet retailer in Great Britain. Seymour is said to have signed a one year advertising contract with the company which planned to spend 3 million pounds and 10 million...
- Walk the Walk Talk the Talk. Kinsman, Matthew // Promo;Mar2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p46
Focuses on the impact of celebrity endorsements on product and company credibility. Use of controversial themes in advertising; Concern on reflection of celebrity behavior on product branding; Suggestions for the selection of a celebrity product endorser.
- Unofficial celebrity endorsement. // Brand Strategy;Apr2003, Issue 170, p35
Reports on the result of a study on the effectiveness of using celebrities in endorsing products. Association of model Katie Moss in the water brand Evian and moisturizer Nivea; Percentage of the respondents able to distinguish football player David Beckham with Adidas; Consumers that links...
- LOOSENUTS. Webster, Wayne // Motor;Apr2001, p144
Comments on endorsements of automobiles by celebrities in Australia. Observations on the phenomenon; Remarks on the Volkswagen campaign featuring the all-girl band Bardot; Comments on the Holden Statesman advertisement using golfer Greg Norman.
- Keep a tight rein on your celebrity turn. Hopkins, Rebecca // Conference & Incentive Travel;Apr2011, p11
In this article, the author offers her opinion on hiring celebrities to endorse one's company and suggestions on how to maximize their services.
- The SCOUT. // Entertainment Weekly;06/09/2000, Issue 544, p20
Presents information on several products being advertised by celebrities in the United States.
- Winners & losers. August, Melissa; Horowitz, Janice M. // Time;2/24/1997, Vol. 149 Issue 8, p15
Presents the winners and losers for celebrity endorsements for February 24, 1997. Winners Jackie Robinson, Senator Ted Kennedy and James Garner; Losers Wayne Gretzky, Princess Di and Reebok; What each endorsed.
- From Monica to O.J., celebrity `endorsers' can be risky... Wilson, Eric // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/31/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 22, p1
Discusses the risk associated with notorious celebrity product endorsers. Example of notorious unpaid celebrity product endorsers; Impact of the endorser's publicity on the company's image; Company which is highly attuned to the possible effects of its association with violent stories.
- Personality pay role. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;11/12/99, Issue 5163, p8
Discusses the likely costs involved in hiring celebrities to grace a product launch or store opening. Typical range of celebrity guesting fees; Additional cost of voiceovers and product endorsements; Alternative of hiring a celebrity lookalike; Using a popular athlete; Famous celebrities and...