Individuality is the way
- World-class furnishings. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p22
Features some of the home furnishings that will be presented at Heimtextil, home furnishings exhibition in United Kingdom in 1998. Home furnishings accessories from Johnstons of Elgin; Bedlinen and bedroom accessories from Dorma; Collection of printed weaves from Mansion Textiles.
- Change of venue for TIP. // Cabinet Maker;4/19/2002, Issue 5283, p4
Reports the change on the venue for the Belgian furnishing textiles show Premiere Textiles d'Interieur Premiere. Organization of an exhibition at the Brussels Kart Expo on September 6-9 2002; Factors affecting the relocation of the show; Establishment of a buyers service department for the...
- Prints and pompoms. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p20
Reports on the popularity of house furnishings with printed fabric at the Decorex show in London, England in 2002. Description of products displayed by Jackson & Co., Kuljit Sidhu Home, Jak and Nono's Spirit; Colors used; Combinations made by designers.
- Stealth wealth reigns at Focus. Waller // Cabinet Maker;10/01/99, Issue 5157, p3
Highlights the Focus 99 trade show focused on furnishing fabrics held in London, England, in September 1999. Showcase of autumn/winter fabric collections and accessories; Emphasis on sheer materials; Colors and shades of accessories.
- Here-today, gone-tomorrow mentality. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;1/22/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p88
The article comments on the very low number of American exhibitors at the fabric and home furnishings show Heimtex in Frankfurt, Germany and the low number of buyers at the show. The main reasons for the absence of American decorative fabric exhibitors are the changing makeup of the visitor base...
- Market week feels like breath of spring. // Home Textiles Today;04/17/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p10
Highlights the New York Home Textiles Show held in April 2000. Positive mood of buyers and vendors; Satisfaction of manufacturers and retailers.
- Calendar. // Home Textiles Today;12/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p10
The article presents a calendar of events related to home textiles in the United States and other countries from January 2006 to May 2006. The Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market will be held in Atlanta, Georgia in January. The Textile Hogar show will be held in Valencia,...
- Fashion fabrics. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;06/19/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p20
Reports on product trends at the Neocon Furniture Show held in Chicago, Illinois, in June 2000. Absence of significant differences between the look of fabrics, rugs and furnishings for the home and the same products for the contract market; Number of visitors to the show; Exhibitors; Design...
- Dragons of Silk, Flowers of Gold: Liao Textiles at the Abegg-Stiftung. Steinhardt, Nancy Shatzman // Orientations;Sep2007, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p63
The article reviews the "Dragons of Silk, Flowers of Gold: A Group of Liao Dynasty Textiles," a September 2007 exhibition of textile fabrics, house furnishings, and dress accessories at the Abegg-Stiftung in Riggisberg, Switzerland.