Rewards for DuPont winners
- The Sofa Shop scores a double. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2003, Issue 5331, p5
Reports on the recipients of the awards given by DuPont Furnitures. Category won by the Isobelle three-seater sofa of Sofa Shop; Impression of the judges on the styling of the sofa made by Classic Upholstery; Recognition of the comfort and workmanship of the Lexington three and a half seater...
- The Trilliums: Making good thing really great. Knell, Michael // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p42
Focuses on the Trillium Awards in Canada. Significance of the awards for the recognition of excellence of furniture manufacturers; Discussion on the premise of the awards; Suggestion of steps to improve the program.
- They're the tops! // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p28
Presents the winners of the 1995 British Furniture Industry Awards and the 1995 Gifts of the Year Awards. Includes winners of the retailers of the year award; Suppliers of the year; Student designer of the year.
- Industry recognises shining product stars. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p3
Highlights the 2001 Furniture Industry Awards. Winners at the event.
- Leather upholstery: an elementary success. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p19
Focuses on the success of Holmes sofa collection on leather upholstery market in Great Britain. Acquisition of top spot for Furniture 2001 awards; Demand of style from the society; Focus of the Furniture 2002 awards; Change of furniture trends.
- Creating a mood. // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p18
Features the 1998 Furniture Industry Awards' champagne reception sponsored by Slumberland. Activities for attendees; Performance of the band Safe Sax during the event. INSET: Sponsor: Slumberland..
- Time's running out. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p3
Calls for nominations to the furniture industry awards in Great Britain for the upholstery fabric and the consumer advertising effectiveness categories.
- What every woman wants--a guide to consumer judging at the awards. Hayes, Brenda // Cabinet Maker;03/06/98, Issue 5078, p7
Narrates the author's experience as one of the judges in the Consumer Choice category of the 1998 Furniture Industry Awards held in Great Britain. Criteria in judging for fabric covered sofas; Activities of judges during the event; Comments of the author on the winning sofas.
- Award winners to exhibit at Long Point. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p6
Reports that recipients of furniture industry awards in Great Britain will participate in the Long Point exhibit on April 1998.