Quiltex to build up Early's brand
- Three good throws in a row from Early's of Witney. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p3
Reports that home furnishings manufacturer Early's of Witney has unveiled a contemporary product range and revised product packaging.
- Failed Early's had not made a profit for years. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p4
Reports the failure of Early's of Witney to make profits since 1998. Amount of company debt; Estimation of the amount of losses until the date of liquidation; Increase in the pre-tax loss of the company.
- Bedding firm adapts to changing times. Benson, Barbara // Crain's New York Business;8/2/93, Vol. 9 Issue 31, p20
Reports on Quiltex Co.'s strategy of adapting to the changing manufacturing business. Expansion of product line; Cutting costs; Sale to bigger stores; Pressure from global issues; Shift to department stores; Decision not to join competitors overseas.
- `The bedroom's still a price-driven commodity market'. // Home Furnishings;May95, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p44
Discusses Keith Slater's role in revitalizing the British blanket company Early's of Witney. Professional background; Problems in the bedlinen industry; Description of the company's blankets; Popularity of woven products; Packaging improvements; Efforts to expand overseas.
- New head for Early's. // Cabinet Maker;01/05/2001, Issue 5219, p4
Announces the appointment of Richard Tilt as managing director and Sue Moore as head of marketing and product development at blanket manufacturer Early's.
- Quiltex to add Todd Parr baby bedding. Lazaro, Marvin // Home Textiles Today;09/11/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p14
Reports on Quiltex's introduction of its Todd Parr licensed baby bedding. Capitalization on Parr's popular children's books; Designs.
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.