Comparison of patient assistance program software
- Life or Something Like It. Grossman, Lev // Time International (South Pacific Edition);6/30/2003, Issue 25, p67
The article reviews the software Second Life.
- Panda Internet Security 2013. // PC Pro;Mar2013, Issue 221, p145
The article reviews the Panda Internet Security 2013 security software.
- PureCarbon Fuels Employment Web Sites. Meyer, Gary // HR Magazine;Jul2001, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p123
Evaluates the Employease Network 5.4, a software of Internet-based tools that provide HRIS-like functionality. Goal of Employease; Benefit of Employease to human resource department.
- The week. Kobel, Peter; Walk, Gary Eng // Entertainment Weekly;4/19/96, Issue 323, p82
Presents brief reviews of various CD-ROMs, games for personal computers and World Wide Web sites. The CD entitled Bonnie Raitt: Burning Down the House; Games including Masterpiece Mansion; Websites including Jazz Central Station. INSETS: Cybertalk (quotations from celebrities taken off the...
- Google Glass brings out the technophobes -- and the lawyers. Sullivan, Brian // ABA Journal;Jan2014, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p1
The article reviews a software application Google Glass used for internet connectivity.
- Evaluating Dial-Up Internet access options. Reynolds, Dennis // Computers in Libraries;Sep93, Vol. 13 Issue 8, Internet Librarian p86
Provides criteria for evaluating options for dial-up Internet access. Lack of options for access as a serious impediment; Several criteria; Cost; Monthly minimum charge and hours covered; Long-distance factor; Additional fees; Relationship between communication speed and the method of measuring...
- Resources. // Computer Shopper;Sep2015, Issue 331, p75
The article evaluates several softwares including 7 Taskbar Tweaker 4.5 for customization, Evernote 5.8 for chat and communication, and CarotDAV 1.12 for Internet and network.
- Last piece of technology puzzle is training. Liss, Robert // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;6/1/98, Vol. 102 Issue 22, p18
Reports on the use of hardware and software technology in every facet of the economy. Evolution of business transactions through technology; Importance of developing training programs for software use; Advantages of learning and using management systems.
- Costs of software ownership. // PC Week;5/2/94, Vol. 11 Issue 17, p113
Presents a pie chart of cost components of software ownership. Software support as the costliest expense; Breakdown of Administration, distribution, licensing and product selection costs.
- Software price war: When will it be over? Morrisey, Jane // PC Week;4/5/93, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p145
Reports on price war in software applications. Predictions that prices will stabilize in 1993; Months of price slashing by applications giants; Signs of stabilization; Widely held industry theory that once DOS-to-Windows transition nears completion, vendors will lose incentive to continue the...