Human embryonic stem cell research and Proposition 71
- Kissing Charlie. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;2/17/2010, p1
The article presents a list of various news on U.S. President Barack Obama, former Presidents George W. Bush, and racis.
- Digest of Other White House Announcements. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;11/10/2008, Vol. 44 Issue 44, p1402
A list of U.S. President George W. Bush's public schedule and other items of general interest announced by the U.S. Office of the Press Secretary is presented, which includes an intelligence briefing at Camp David in Maryland, a telephone conversation with U.S. President-elect Barack Obama and a...
- Obama as Dubya in Disguise. Kostelanetz, Richard // Symptom;Spring2010, Issue 11, p1
The article offers the author's insights regarding the similarities of U.S. President Barack Obama and his immediate predecessor Dubya, George Bush, wherein they have benefited from a highly biased core constituency.
- Who Could Have Imagined That President Obama Would Double-Down on Some of Bush's Policies? Wellen, Russ // Foreign Policy in Focus;5/29/2013, p3
The article compares the leadership style of U.S. President Barack Obama and his predecessor, George W. Bush, in terms of keeping a list of terrorist targets and making the final decision on specific individuals for execution.
- INTRODUCTION. Jacobson, Gary C. // White House Studies;2012, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p113
An introduction is presented to the April 2012 issue of the journal, highlighting the featured theme of comparing the U.S. presidential administrations of George W. Bush and Barack Obama, citing contributions by Robert Spitzer, Carolyn Eisenberg, and Stanley Renshon.
- Worse Than Bush? Withee, Tim // CounterPunch;2014, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p4
A letter to the editor is presented related to comparison between the former U.S. President George Bush with the current U.S. President Barack Obama.
- The Parallel Failures of Obama's and Bush's Foreign Policy Doctrines. Brownstein, Ronald // National Journal;7/26/2014, p1
The article focuses on the failure of the foreign policies of the U.S. former president George W. Bush and current president Barack Obama.
- Forget Blue Suits: Here's the New Power Look. // Washingtonian Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p7
A photograph showing how U.S. politicians, including U.S. President George W. Bush and Senator Barack Obama, would look like if they shave their heads is presented.
- Libya Showing How Obama is Different From Bush. NJOLINJO, DALITSO // Moderate Voice;3/29/2011, p4
A blog comparing the policies of U.S. President Barack Obama on Libya with former President George W. Bush is discussed.