Human embryonic stem cell research and Proposition 71
- Kissing Charlie. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;2/17/2010, p1
The article presents a list of various news on U.S. President Barack Obama, former Presidents George W. Bush, and racis.
- Digest of Other White House Announcements. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;11/10/2008, Vol. 44 Issue 44, p1402
A list of U.S. President George W. Bush's public schedule and other items of general interest announced by the U.S. Office of the Press Secretary is presented, which includes an intelligence briefing at Camp David in Maryland, a telephone conversation with U.S. President-elect Barack Obama and a...
- Editor's Note. Kelly, Brian // U.S. News Digital Weekly;12/10/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 49, p14
The author poses questions to readers on whether they favor U.S. President Barack Obama's act of continuing former President U.S. George Bush's tax cuts and the other cuts in business and payroll taxes.
- Forget Blue Suits: Here's the New Power Look. // Washingtonian Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p7
A photograph showing how U.S. politicians, including U.S. President George W. Bush and Senator Barack Obama, would look like if they shave their heads is presented.
- Obama as Dubya in Disguise. Kostelanetz, Richard // Symptom;Spring2010, Issue 11, p1
The article offers the author's insights regarding the similarities of U.S. President Barack Obama and his immediate predecessor Dubya, George Bush, wherein they have benefited from a highly biased core constituency.
- Who Could Have Imagined That President Obama Would Double-Down on Some of Bush's Policies? Wellen, Russ // Foreign Policy in Focus;5/29/2013, p3
The article compares the leadership style of U.S. President Barack Obama and his predecessor, George W. Bush, in terms of keeping a list of terrorist targets and making the final decision on specific individuals for execution.
- Passing the Torch. // Newsweek;1/26/2009, Vol. 153 Issue 4, p6
A list is provided of the most popular articles and photographs for the week ending January 16, 2009, located at Newsweek.com, including "Obama's Cheney Dilemma," "Photos: Bush's Best and Worst Moments," and "Ballad of the Sad Cafés."
- Fears for basic science as Bush backs use of investment criteria. Macilwain, Colin // Nature;9/6/2001, Vol. 413 Issue 6851, p5
Focuses on the growing concern on the impact of federal grant policies of President George W. Bush's administration on the progress of scientific research in the United States. Flaws in the proposed investment criteria for awarding research funds.
- Bioethicists take issue with Obama. // Medical Device Daily;3/30/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 59, p2
The article deals with the concerns expressed by President's Council on Bioethics members over U.S. President Barack Obama's executive order removing restrictions on federal funding of research on embryonic stem cell lines. According to the group, President George W. Bush's policy was more...