The Technologies Of Ultraviolet
- Editorial. Guo, George Dawei // Westminster Papers in Communication & Culture;Jun2010, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including an article which discusses the two cases of the communication policy of China, one by Benjamin Bates and Tao Liu on China's reason on the possible implementation of Digital Rights Management (DRM) methods, and one by...
- CORRECTION. // Inc.;May2010, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p17
A correction to the article "Case Study About eMusic" in the March 2010 issue is presented.
- Introduction to special issue on secure multimedia services. Shiguo Lian; Stavroulakis, Peter // Telecommunication Systems;Sep2010, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by J. William Atwood and Malek Barhoush on digital rights management (DRM), one by Shiguo Lian on secure multimedia services solution, and one by Qun Jin and Jong Hyuk Park on subscriber authentication technology.
- Editorial. George Dawei Guo // Westminster Papers in Communication & Culture;Mar2010, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including the communication policy in China, the Chinese digital rights management (DRM), and the digital television switchover in China.
- MetaInfo simplifies DNS complexity. Phillips, Ken // PC Week;7/29/96, Vol. 13 Issue 30, pN1
Focuses on MetaInfo Inc.'s DNS 2.0 for Windows NT computer software. Features; Product support; Product support. INSET: Corporate buyers' advisory..
- Sendmail for NT brings the best of Unix mail sans holes. Edwards, Mark Joseph // InfoWorld;01/26/98, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p66D
Reviews Sendmail for NT 2.5, a Single Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) standard-based mail server from MetaInfo Inc. Web-based administration interface; Command-line tools; Listserv and autoresponder functionality from the same machine; Anti-spamming features; Ease of use.
- MetaInfo offers DNS capability for Windows NT servers. Krill, Paul // InfoWorld;5/15/95, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p43
Reports on MetaInfo Inc.'s plan to ship Domain Naming System 1.1 (DNS) software for Windows NT Server. Functionality that enables users to locate and gain access to a Windows NT server using the Unix DNS; Name and address resolution functions on Internet Protocol (IP) networks;...
- Meta IP components manage IP addresses. Fitzloff, Emily // InfoWorld;07/07/97, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p50
Reports that MetaInfo Inc. will begin shipping Meta IP, a management server designed to assign and track IP addresses and associated host names across TCP/IP networks, this July 1997. Three main components of Meta IP; Pricing for the software.
- MetaInfo Sendmail with POP3 leverages NT for mail service. Rooney, Paula // PC Week;3/25/96, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p49
Reports that MetaInfo Inc. is shipping POP3 1.0 for Windows NT, an SMTP-based electronic mail server that uses Sendmail and works with any Post Office Protocol 3 client. Features; Applications; Product support; Price; Contact information.