KEEP IT REAL AND STICK TO THE BASICS
- Everything is the Facebook of something. McNamara, Paul // Network World;10/11/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p34
The article reports on the rise of Facebook imitators from other social networks in the U.S.
- SEX/diary. // Marie Claire (US);Dec2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p116
The article reports on several updates of the social networking website Facebook Inc.
- Going cold turkey on Facebook is my new web 'activity'. Davies, Russell // Campaign (UK);5/21/2010, Issue 20, p24
In this article, the author discusses his observations and suspicions of the power and intentions of the social network from Facebook Inc.
- Facebook user shares pitfalls of communicating with strangers. // Chicago Citizen;8/4/2010, Vol. 45 Issue 19, p2
The article focuses on the disadvantages of communicating with strangers on social networking web sites like Facebook.
- Facebook Opening Office in India, First in Asia. // India -- West;3/19/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 17, pA34
The article reports that an operations office is going to be opened by social networking site Facebook by Facebook Inc. that is intended to help manage rapid growth in the number of users in India.
- As Facebook loses its cool side, where can brands go next? Lee, Jeremy // Campaign (UK);6/24/2011, Issue 25, p20
In this article the author discusses the declining popularity and value of the social network Facebook to advertisers as well as to its younger users worldwide.
- Facebook develops ad tool to rival Foursquare. Whitehead, Jennifer // Marketing (00253650);8/25/2010, p4
The article reports on the launch of Facebook Inc. on its Facebook Places, a geo-location service tool that allow users to locate the location of their friends in Great Britain.
- The Swenson Center now has a page on www.facebook.com. // Swedish American Genealogist;Sep2009, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p7
The article reports on a decision from The Swenson Center to develop a page on the social networking website Facebook.
- Leaving MySpace in Cyber Dust. // Marketing Management;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p4
The article discusses the rapidly growing popularity of the Facebook social-networking Web site.