- TWC's Britt Steps Down; Marcus Takes Reins. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;7/29/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p4
The article announces that Glenn Britt will retire from the post of chief executive officer at Time Warner Cable Inc. and replaced by Rob Marcus, chief operating officer at Time Warner Cable Inc.
- FORMER TIME WARNER CABLE CEO GLENN BRITT DIES. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;6/23/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p6
The article presents an obituary for former Time Warner Cable Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Glenn Britt.
- Report: TWC's Britt Eyeing Retirement. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;2/4/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p4
The article reports that according to newspaper "The Wall Street Journal," chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Time Warner Cable Inc. is planning to retire from his post as chairman in end of 2013.
- Smart, Fair, Honorable. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/16/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 22, p30
The article pays tribute to Glenn Britt, former chairman of Time Warner Cable.
- Speaking with the Enemy. // CableFAX Daily;3/21/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 54, p1
The article reports on the statement issued by Time Warner Cable CEO Glenn Britt at the U.S. Telecom's trade show regarding the proposed national franchising in the cable industry. He said that telecommunication companies are looking for regulatory favors while cable is looking for a...
- Britt: PSU Growth Stronger in August. // Multichannel News;9/19/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p42
The article reports that Time Warner Cable Inc. chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Glenn Britt stated that primary service unit (PSU) growth in three of their product lines increased in August 2011.
- Dressler's Lasting Advice. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;1/21/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p32
The article discusses about the friendship between Glenn Britt, chairman and chief executive officer of Time Warner Cable, and his deceased friend, Fred Dressler. According to the article, Britt and Dressler first met in 1981, when Britt transferred to Denver from New York after Time Inc....
- Britt Having Fun Heading Time Warner Cable. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p1
Interviews Time Warner Cable chief executive officer of Glenn Britt. Employment background of Gleen Britt; Agenda for marketing cable services and modem services; Retention tool for premium services.
- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;10/8/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 39, p16
Photographs of several persons at different events in the U.S. are presented including chief executive officer (CEO) of Time Warner Cable (TWC) Glenn Britt, president of the television network Cartoon Network Stuart Snyder and musician David Johansen.