- Peter Taylor. // U.S. News & World Report;11/14/94, Vol. 117 Issue 19, p34
Focuses on Peter Taylor, a short story writer and Pulitzer Prize-winning novelist. His tales of the Southern gentry which were often praised for their emotional depth and precision; His 1987 novel, `A Summons to Memphis'; His death at 77 after a series of strokes.
- A revaluation. Lynn, David H. // Kenyon Review;Winter96, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p144
Presents information on the work of Peter Taylor. Details on `Venus, Cupid, Folly and Time'; When story first appeared in `The Kenyan Review'; Questions if Taylor was an old-fashioned writer; Taylor's death.
- Quotable Quote. // Faulkner Newsletter & Yoknapatawpha Review;Oct-Dec86, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p2
The article presents a quote by Peter Taylor, the winner of the 1985 PEN/Faulkner Award, concerning the advice of William Faulkner on his ambition of becoming a writer.
- Peter Taylor Wins PEN/Faulkner Award For Old Forest. // Faulkner Newsletter & Yoknapatawpha Review;Oct-Dec86, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p2
The article announces that Peter Taylor has won the 1985 PEN/Faulkner Award for Fiction for his literary work "The Old Forest and Other Stories" at the Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington.
- Chef Profile : Down the yellow brick roadâ€¦. Cumming, Kathy // Food Service;Sep2008, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p30
The article profiles Peter Taylor, who owns and runs Dorothy's Sister, a cafe and bar in Auckland, New Zealand. Taylor has been in hospitality for over 30 years, having trained as a chef in Sydney, New South Wales in the early 1970s, and holds a diploma in hotel and catering management....
- Peter Taylor today. Tillinghast, Richard // New Criterion;Mar2003, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p26
Profiles novelist Peter Taylor. Place and date of birth; Family; Pulitzer-Prize-winning novel 'A Summons to Memphis'; Characters used by Taylor; Taylor's decision to focus on Tennessee with its three distinct regions.
- Tradition Meets Modern Tastes at Wood Fired Pizza & Wine Bar. Sullivan, Liisa // Southeast Food Service News;Aug2010, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p2
The article focuses on chef Peter Taylor, owner and operator of Wood Fired Pizza Wine Bar in Tampa, Florida where the old world tradition meets the modern taste. It states that Taylor has a passion and dedication for pizza which made him nationally- recognized pizza expert, researcher, author,...
- SCOTTISH SUN HELPS TAYLOR STAR. File, John // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;7/6/2011, p31
The article reports on the move of Peter Taylor, the British Rally Championship Formula Two (F2) regular, to score his first outright rally victory at Crail, snatching the win from Alan Gardiner and Robin Nicolson.
- Journeys Through Space and Time, Fact and Fiction: The Tennessee Caravans of Peter Taylor. Griffith, Albert J. // Southern Quarterly;Winter2000, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p31
Focuses on the 'Tennessee Caravan' essay of Peter Taylor. Difference between Taylor's autobiographical voice in 'Tennessee Caravan' and the voices of fictional narrators or central intelligences in his creative works; Views on the essay of Taylor.