- A&E ups Silberman. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;7/7/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 66, p6
The article announces that Dan Silberman was promoted as senior vice president (VP) of publicity for Arts and Entertainment Network.
- MOVERS. // MediaWeek;7/9/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p28
The article presents information on employment changes in the mass media industry. Mark Lund was promoted to executive vice president of sales for NBC Universal Television Stations. Jeffrey Hinson was named president and chief executive officer of Border Media Partners. MTV Networks...
- A&E PROMOTES SILBERMAN. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;36/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 47, p10
The article announces the promotion of Dan Silberman to vice-president of publicity at Arts and Entertainment Network (A&E). He was senior director of publicity and has focused on original series since joining the network in May 2006. He will run the public relations operation for corporate,...
- A+E Networks Have Big Ambitions. UMSTEAD, THOMAS R. // Multichannel News;5/13/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 19, p14
The article offers information on global media company A+E Networks that has claimed that advertisers would not have to pay higher advertisement rates on its key televisions channels including A and E, Lifetime, and History.
- 'Viceland' Brings New Look to A+E's Stable. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;11/9/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 40, p4
The article reports that Vice Media Inc., a media company, will acquire A&E Network, a media company, outlet H2 with Viceland network which promises to provide quality programming and opportunities for younger viewers and advertisers and test monetization strategies.
- HITCHED, HATCHED, HIRED. // Hollywood Reporter;4/1/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 12, p15
The article offers information on several developments related to the motion picture industry in the U.S. including the death of the British actor Michael Gough, the birth of fraternal twins of CNN's Kyra Phillips and Fox News' John Roberts on March 15, 2011, and the appointment of Tanya Giles...
- MTV Nets expands exec role. Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;3/2/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 42, p2
The article reports that Spike TV and TV Land senior vice president Casey Patterson was given an expanded role by the MTV Networks Entertainment Group as executive vice president of event production, talent development and studio relations.
- ERIK FLANNIGAN. Garrett, Diane // Daily Variety;7/21/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 12, pA8
The article features Erik Flannigan, executive vice president of digital media at MTV Networks Entertainment Group in the U.S. It states that Flannigan has been aiming to reclaim the famous programs of the channel online. Flanningan has made a relaunch of Atom.com as a home for Web originals and...
- A+E Networks Tunes In to Customers. Dupré, Elyse // Direct Marketing News;Nov2014, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p36
The article focuses on the marketing strategy adopted by the entertainment media company Arts & Entertainment Network in the U.S. Overview of the marketing and analytics platform from Localytics, which was implemented by the company to classify its guided behavior-based notifications and...