- NBC Olympics to mix London Games with six Calrec Audio Artemis consoles. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;5/ 1/2012, p6
The article focuses on National Broadcasting Co. (NBC) Olympics' Artemis audio mixing consoles.
- An Olympic feat for NBC Sports. Dayasena-Lowe, Melanie // TVB Europe;May2012, p30
The article reports on the move of NBC Olympics Inc. to work with an array of vendors and suppliers for its production of the London 2012 Olympics in London, England.
- GOLF IN BRIEF. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/2/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 14, p14
The article offers news briefs related to golf in the U.S. which include promotion of Molly Solomon to executive producer at NBC Sports, computer crash leading to loss of golf course membership information, and an application offered to golfers by the Connecticut State Golf Association.
- David Mazza. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;4/10/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 15, p20
Profiles David Mazza, vice president for engineering of the NBC Olympics in the U.S. Recipient of the Broadcasting & Cable Technology Leadership Awards; Emphasis on career; Citation of several awards.
- SPORTS BROADCAST EUROPE. // TVB Europe;Feb2004, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p25
Reports developments related to sports broadcasting in Europe as of February 2004. Supply of Great Britain facilities and recording studios of GearBox Sound & Vision; Initial order received by BBC Broadcast for Eyeheight playout master control system; Selection of the digital asset management...
- NBC Comes Close to Olympics Sellout. Consoli, John // Adweek;12/19/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 49, p22
The article presents information on the Winter Olympics advertising deals. NBC Olympics Inc. has whipped up a flurry of new Winter Olympics advertising deals involving DHL Corp., Lenovo and ExxonMobil, each ranging from $15 million to $30 million. According to Peter Lazarus, senior vice...
- NBC hosts' styles for the London 2012 Olympics. White, Renee Minus // New York Amsterdam News;6/21/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 24, p23
The article informs that women's wardrobe for NBC Olympics Inc. will be provided by the Doncaster Fashions for its presentation of the London2012 Summer Olympic to be held from July 27, 2012 to August 12, 2012.
- Nearly 80% Of U.S. TV Will Get Olympic Games. // Networks Update;Aug2012, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that subscribers of MVPD's multichannel video programming distributors can avail of the three-dimensional (3D) coverage of the 2012 Olympic Games, according to NBC Olympics. The daily 3D programming will be carried by Armstrong, AT&T, and Blue Ridge, among others. Cable,...
- Harmonic at the Olympics. Soseman, Ned // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;5/ 4/2012, p11
The article offers brief information on Harmonic's Omneon Media Grid shared storage systems and ProMedia Carbon enterprise transcoding software which will be provided to NBC Olympics of the NBC Sports Group during its production of the 2012 London Olympic Games in England from July to August 2012.