- Free spirits in need of a fair wind. Bazalgette, Peter // New Statesman;07/24/2000, Vol. 129 Issue 4496, pix
Argues that independent producers can become television's source of creative skills. Importance for the television to be creative to survive competition; How the government in Great Britain treats the issue of television competition; Importance of treating independent producers properly.
- SHOOT IT HERE, pleaseâ€¦. McNickel, David // AdMedia;Mar2002, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p23
Focuses on the campaign for international advertisement makers to shoot advertisements in New Zealand. Prominence of the South Island among the advertisement shooting locations; Suitability of the country for television commercial production; Factors considered by producers in choosing shooting...
- Nets vet content. // Variety;10/28/2002, Vol. 388 Issue 11, p21
Reports on the action taken by television program producers to pulled their programs in deference to sensitivities raised by the sniper attacks in the Washington D.C. area.
- The Fix Is In. Jensen, Jeff; Ross, Dalton; Wheat, Alynda; Rice, Lynette // Entertainment Weekly;11/26/2004, Issue 794, p103
Offers advice to the producers and directors of selected U.S. television series in need of creative changes and adjustments.
- Canucks flash TV bucks. Tillson, Tamsen // Variety;06/05/2000, Vol. 379 Issue 3, p56
Highlights the activity of Canadian television producers at the L.A. Screenings in 2000. Value of the deals made by Canadian producers; Details on the strategy of CanWest Global in meeting the challenge of the television program `Millionaire'; List of television programs bought by CanWest.
- EXEX HOMEWARD-BOUND. Guider, Elizabeth // Daily Variety;10/10/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 28, p4
Reports on the plan of Hollywood executives to withdraw from business in Cannes, France. Decline in sales according to Columbia TriStar President Michael Grindon; Success of the local production front; Efforts of Disney in securing agreements on partnership with Sony for the production of...
- Lazar, Ravich take Exit 135 to WB TV. Harris, Dana // Daily Variety;10/11/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 28, p2
Focuses on the launching of television production company Exit 135 by producer Andrew Lazar and director Rand Ravich in Los Angeles, California. Association of the television company with Warner Bros. Television; Plans of Exit 135 to produce the television series 'Maiden NY'; Career background...
- HAIR-IN-THE-GATE. // Televisual;May2002, p90
Announces the plan of an entertainment producer to develop a show with a political theme in Great Britain as of May 2002.
- CABLE JUMPSTARTS. Kurtis, Bill // Daily Variety;05/05/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 45, pA6
Presents the author's account on his work as producer of cable television program. Career in the television broadcasting industry; Lessons learned about the cable television industry.