- people. // Multichannel News;8/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p20
The article announces several appointments and promotions including Rebecca O'SuUivan-Schulte to president of the companyComcast Sports Net, Jamie Drew to senior vice president of strategy and business development at Nickelodeon Inc. and Kevin Clarke as vice president of engineering at Elemental...
- MCN'S MOST READ. // Multichannel News;12/1/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p32
The article lists several articles published at website multichannel.com on topics including Comcast SportsNet Services, Root Sports Southwest and Comcast RSNs on Court With NBA In-Market Streaming.
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;12/1/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p32
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Comcast SportsNet Tips Ad Campaign Against Dish" in the November 2014 issue, "Dish, CBS Gear Up for Retrans Battle" in November 2104 issue, and "Dish, CBS Gear Up for Retrans Battle" in November 2014 issue.
- CSN Houston Tries a 'Freeview'. REYNOLDS, MIKE // Multichannel News;4/29/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p6
The article offers information on Houston, Texas based company Comcast SportsNet that has started a free preview of the service for extending affiliate agreements and subscriber gains.
- Baby contest honors Giants. // Direct Marketing News;Sep2011, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p48
The article offers information on the promotion of Comcast SportsNet (CSN) for expectant couples to honor the 2010 World Series championship of San Francisco Giants.
- FLDA Uses LEDs to Keep TV Sports Studios Eco-Friendly, Earthquake-Ready. // Projection, Lights & Staging News;Nov2009, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p18
The article reports on the initiative of Ferri Lighting Design & Associates (FLDA) to install light emitting diodes (LEDs) in the new multi-studio newsroom and production facility of cable network Comcast SportsNet's television sports studios in San Francisco, California. It indicates that the...
- CSN-DISH Deadline:. // VIA Satellite;12/2/2014, Issue 232, p2
The article reports that telecommunications company DISH Network Corp. will likely lose the regional sports network (RSN) should it fail to reach a deal with the Comcast SportsNet in the U.S. on December 2, 2014. It states that after Comcast and NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Group inked the...
- Root Sports Houston Rides Into Town, Reaching More Subs Than CSN Could. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;11/17/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p34
The article focuses on Root Sports Houston, the regional sports network owned by cable television (TV) company DirecTV and mass media company AT&T in Houston, Texas scheduled to launch on November 17, 2014. Topics discussed include the cancellation of Comcast SportsNet (CSN) Houston to make way...
- Freeze Frame. // Multichannel News;4/26/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p15
Several photographs of events attended by various people in the telecommunications industry in the U.S including one that marked the move of Comcast SportsNet California to channel 41 in the Bay Area, one on the set of TV Guide Network Inc.'s upcoming "Curb: The Discussion," and participation of...