- DEBORAH MONTIEL. Miller, Stuart // Multichannel News;7/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p12
The article features GolTV Inc. marketing vice-president (VP) Deborah Montiel, whose, it says, most striking job is to deal with the fiscal troubles she constantly faces.
- The Beautiful Game. Velázquez, Andrés F. // Latin Trade (English);May2006, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the move of GolTV, a soccer cable channel owned by Uruguayans and financed entirely by the owners, to take on a crowded field of competitors long used to dominating the segment: Fox Sports, ESPN and, to a lesser degree, TyC. The Uruguayan owners of GolTV, former soccer...
- GoITV Renews Key German League Rights. // Multichannel News;10/31/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p8
The article reports on the moves of GolTV Inc. which renewed its contract with DFL Sports Enterprises for rights to Germany's soccer tournament Bundesliga, negotiating a contract extension with Colombia's La Liga Postobon, and launched its video-on-demand offering.
- GolTV HD Scores DirecTV. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;5/10/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p76
The article provides information on the deal among DirecTV Inc. and GolTV Inc., to provide high-definition service in the U.S.
- Gol TV-ESPN Deal Aids 'Liga' Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;6/22/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p25
The article reports on the effect of the passing off of Gol TV, a television network for the association football, of its rights to ESPN in the U.S. This has been interpreted to double the match exposure of La Liga, a professional football league in Spain, in the U.S. As stated, this method...
- Hispanic Nets Tweak Upfront. Martinez, Laura // Multichannel News;4/21/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p25
The article underscores the initiatives of hispanic networks in promoting their programs and their brands. It states that Azteca America and Si TV are not joining the star-studded up-front presentations in New York City to focus on their own programs. On the other hand, Univision Communications...
- Gol TV Nets Rights Deals. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;3/24/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the effort of Gol TV to reinforce its football roster with deals for FIFA World Cup in 2010 in South Africa. According to the company's founder Enzo Francescoli, the effort led them to net deals for qualifying games involving Italian, Spanish and German national teams. The...
- Citadel's Stations, Gol TV Still Off Dish. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;8/11/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 31, p23
The article reports on the Dish Network's dispatch of Gol TV and Citadel TV stations. It mentions that Dish took off Gol TV because their agreement is expired. It likewise states that four Citadel stations were dispatched due to contract expiration on July 31, 2008. The broadcast of Gol TV with...
- SCP kicks in coin for soccer's GolTV. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;36/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 47, p9
The article reports on soccer-related deals involving New York-based sports/media company SCP Worldwide. The company has acquired an 80% stake in GolTV, the 24/7 U.S. television network dedicated to international soccer. SCP has also acquired exclusive rights to 90 South American World Cup...