- Goodwill runs low for Turner Sports' profitless games. Isidore, Chris // Crain's New York Business;06/15/98, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p3
Discusses the challenges which Turner Sports Incorporated will face when New York host the 1998 Goodwill Games. Costs of hosting the games; Views on the disadvantages of New York hosting the games; Problems which the games are having since their start in 1986; Costs of previous Goodwill Games.
- CHIP CARAY OUT. // ChopTalk;Jan2010, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the expiration of television announcer Chip Cary's contract with Turner Sports Inc.
- TNT Ups All-Star Promo Quotient. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;2/8/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p22
The article reports that the marketing for the February 14 National Basketball Association All-Star Game telecast will be managed by Turner Sports Inc.
- Keith Cutler. Lafayette, Jon // Electronic Media;03/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p52
Profiles Keith Cutler, executive vice president of sales and market at Turner Sports Inc. Career history; Achievements; Plans for the company.
- Turner Takes the Ball Online. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the projection of the American cable television network Turner Sports Inc. that the use of both linear and broadband offerings to follow the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) men's college basketball tournament will add up to success.
- Barkley to court CNN aud. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/26/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 38, p2
Reports on the contract signed by basketball superstar Charles Barkley with Turner Sports that will expand his role as opinion manager. Terms of the deal; Characteristics of Barkley's commentaries.
- Accom covers Wimbledon. // TVB Europe;Aug2001, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p33
Reports that Turner Sports Inc. used Accom's Abekas 6000 MultiFlex DTV Production Server for its Wimbledon tennis tournament coverage. Significance of the company's move.
- Turner, NBA Team Up With New Line, McD, EA. Cassidy, Hilary // Brandweek;10/29/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 40, p5
Reports that Turner Sports has joined with New Line Cinema, McDonald's and EA Sports for the fourth-quarter promotions of the National Basketball Association in 2001. Overview of the sweeptakes offerings; Background on the television campaign launched by EA.
- Vince Cellini Comes Back To Turner Fold at NCAA.com. // Multichannel News;8/22/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p6
The article announces that former Cable News Network (CNN) on-air personality Vince Cellini was brought back by Turner Sports Inc. to host the new "College Football Preview Show" on its National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).com site.